- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 324869, 10 pages
Solution of Boundary Layer Problems with Heat Transfer by Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method
Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan, Mardan 23200, Pakistan
Received 17 June 2013; Accepted 7 August 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 H. Ullah et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Ullah, S. Islam, M. Idrees, and R. Nawaz, “Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to Doubly Wave Solutions of the Coupled Drinfel'd-Sokolov-Wilson Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Hakeem Ullah, Saeed Islam, Muhammad Idrees, Mehreen Fiza, and Zahoor Ul Haq, “An Extension of the Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to Coupled Schrödinger-KdV Equation,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- H. Ullah, S. Islam, M. Idrees, and M. Fiza, “Solution of the Differential-Difference Equations by Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.