- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 328630, 12 pages
Existence and Multiplicity of Homoclinic Orbits for Second-Order Hamiltonian Systems with Superquadratic Potential
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Southwest University, Chongqing 400715, China
Received 25 September 2012; Accepted 11 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wenming Zou
Copyright © 2013 Ying Lv and Chun-Lei Tang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yiwei Ye, and Chun-Lei Tang, “Multiple Homoclinic Solutions for Second-Order Perturbed Hamiltonian Systems,” Studies in Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Xu Zhang, and Shiwang Ma, “Periodic and Solitary Travelling Waves in Infinite Lattices without Ambrosetti–Rabinowitz Condition,” Journal of Dynamics and Differential Equations, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 419–430, 2014.
- Lin Li, and Chun-Lei Tang, “Infinitely many solutions for a nonlinear Klein-Gordon-Maxwell System,” Nonlinear Analysis-Theory Methods & Applications, vol. 110, pp. 157–169, 2014.