- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342545, 5 pages
Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problems for -Strictly Pseudononspreading Mapping in Hilbert Spaces
1Institute for Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
2College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming, Yunnan 650221, China
3Department of Mathematics, Guizhou Normal University, Guiyang 550014, China
Received 15 July 2013; Accepted 2 September 2013
Academic Editor: E. Karapinar
Copyright © 2013 Jing Quan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chung-Chien Hong, and Young-Ye Huang, “A Strong Convergence Algorithm for the Two-Operator Split Common Fixed Point Problem in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Zhaoli Ma, and Lin Wang, “Demiclosed principle and convergence theorems for asymptotically strictly pseudononspreading mappings and mixed equilibrium problems,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 104, 2014.