- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342545, 5 pages
Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problems for -Strictly Pseudononspreading Mapping in Hilbert Spaces
1Institute for Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
2College of Statistics and Mathematics, Yunnan University of Finance and Economics, Kunming, Yunnan 650221, China
3Department of Mathematics, Guizhou Normal University, Guiyang 550014, China
Received 15 July 2013; Accepted 2 September 2013
Academic Editor: E. Karapinar
Copyright © 2013 Jing Quan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Censor and T. Elfving, “A multiprojection algorithm using Bregman projections in a product space,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 8, no. 2-4, pp. 221–239, 1994.
- C. Byrne, “Iterative oblique projection onto convex sets and the split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 441–453, 2002.
- Y. Censor, T. Bortfeld, B. Martin, and A. Trofimov, “A unified approach for inversion problems in intensity-modulated radiation therapy,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 51, no. 10, pp. 2353–2365, 2006.
- Y. Censor, T. Elfving, N. Kopf, and T. Bortfeld, “The multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its applications for inverse problems,” Inverse Problems, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2071–2084, 2005.
- Y. Censor, A. Motova, and A. Segal, “Perturbed projections and subgradient projections for the multiple-sets split feasibility problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 327, no. 2, pp. 1244–1256, 2007.
- H.-K. Xu, “A variable Krasnoselskii-Mann algorithm and the multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Inverse Problems, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 2021–2034, 2006.
- F. Kohsaka and W. Takahashi, “Fixed point theorems for a class of nonlinear mappings related to maximal monotone operators in Banach spaces,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 166–177, 2008.
- F. Kohsaka and W. Takahashi, “Existence and approximation of fixed points of firmly nonexpansive-type mappings in Banach spaces,” SIAM Journal on Optimization, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 824–835, 2008.
- S. Iemoto and W. Takahashi, “Approximating common fixed points of nonexpansive mappings and nonspreading mappings in a Hilbert space,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e2082–e2089, 2009.
- F. E. Browder and W. V. Petryshyn, “Construction of fixed points of nonlinear mappings in Hilbert space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 20, pp. 197–228, 1967.
- M. O. Osilike and F. O. Isiogugu, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for nonspreading-type mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 74, no. 5, pp. 1814–1822, 2011.
- Y. Kurokawa and W. Takahashi, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for nonspreading mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 6, pp. 1562–1568, 2010.
- J. Deepho and P. Kumam, “A modified Halpern's iterative scheme for solving split feasibility problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 876069, 8 pages, 2012.
- J. Deepho and P. Kumam, “Split feasibility and fixed-point problems for asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, p. 322, 2013.
- P. Sunthrayuth, Y. J. Cho, and P. Kumam, “General iterative algorithms approach to variational inequalities and minimum-norm fixed point for minimization and split,” OPSEARCH, 2013.