- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 342682, 10 pages
Fine Spectra of Upper Triangular Triple-Band Matrices over the Sequence Space ()
1Department of Mathematics, Necmettin Erbakan University, Karaciğan Mahallesi, Ankara Caddesi 74, 42060 Konya, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Fatih University, Hadımköy Campus, Büyükçekmece, 34500 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 27 September 2012; Revised 28 December 2012; Accepted 31 December 2012
Academic Editor: Simeon Reich
Copyright © 2013 Ali Karaisa and Feyzi Başar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Gonzàlez, “The fine spectrum of the Cesàro operator in (),” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 355–358, 1985.
- P. J. Cartlidge, Weighted mean matrices as operators on ℓp [Ph.D. dissertation], Indiana University, 1978.
- J. I. Okutoyi, “On the spectrum of C1 as an operator on ,” Australian Mathematical Society A, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 79–86, 1990.
- J. I. Okutoyi, “On the spectrum of C1 as an operator on bv,” Communications A, vol. 41, no. 1-2, pp. 197–207, 1992.
- M. Yıldırım, “On the spectrum of the Rhaly operators on ,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 191–198, 2001.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “On the fine spectrum of the difference operator on and ,” Information Sciences, vol. 168, no. 1–4, pp. 217–224, 2004.
- B. Altay and F. Başar, “On the fine spectrum of the generalized difference operator over the sequence spaces and ,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2005, no. 18, pp. 3005–3013, 2005.
- A. M. Akhmedov and F. Başar, “On the fine spectra of the difference operator over the sequence space , (),” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 585–595, 2006.
- A. M. Akhmedov and F. Başar, “The fine spectra of the difference operator over the sequence space , (),” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 23, no. 10, pp. 1757–1768, 2007.
- F. Başar and B. Altay, “On the space of sequences of p-bounded variation and related matrix mappings,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 136–147, 2003.
- H. Furkan, H. Bilgiç, and F. Başar, “On the fine spectrum of the operator over the sequence spaces and ,(),” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 2141–2152, 2010.
- V. Karakaya and M. Altun, “Fine spectra of upper triangular double-band matrices,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 234, no. 5, pp. 1387–1394, 2010.
- A. Karaisa, “Fine spectra of upper triangular double-band matrices over the sequence space , (),” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 381069, 19 pages, 2012.
- E. Kreyszig, Introductory Functional Analysis with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1978.
- J. Appell, E. Pascale, and A. Vignoli, Nonlinear Spectral Theory, vol. 10 of de Gruyter Series in Nonlinear Analysis and Applications, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- S. Goldberg, Unbounded Linear Operators, Dover Publications, New York, NY, USA, 1985.
- B. Choudhary and S. Nanda, Functional Analysis with Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.