- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 346094, 4 pages
Set Contractions and KKM Mappings in Banach Spaces
Department of Mathematics, Karaj Branch, Islamic Azad University, Karaj, Iran
Received 10 April 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Chengming Huang
Copyright © 2013 A. Razani and N. Karamikabir. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. C. Dhage, “Some generalizations of mulit-valued version of Schauder's fixed point theorem with applications,” Cubo, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 139–151, 2010.
- S. A. Kakutani, “A generalization of Brouwer's fixed point theorem,” Duke Mathematical Journal, vol. 8, pp. 457–459, 1941.
- B. C. Dhage, “Asymptotic stability of nonlinear functional integral equations via measures of noncompactness,” Communications on Applied Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 89–101, 2008.
- I. A. Rus, Generalized Contractions and Applications, Cluj University Press, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2001.
- V. Berinde, Contracţii generalizate şi apliciţtii, vol. 22, Editura Cub Press, Baia Mare, Romania, 1997.
- M. Edelstein, “On fixed and periodic points under contractive mappings,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 37, pp. 74–79, 1962.
- S. B. Nadler Jr., “Periodic points of multi-valued -contractive maps,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 399–409, 2003.
- T.-H. Chang and C.-L. Yen, “KKM property and fixed point theorems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 203, no. 1, pp. 224–235, 1996.
- T. H. Chang and C. M. Chen, “Fixed point theorems for the generalized -set contraction mapping on an abstract convex space,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 2015–2025, 2010.
- C.-M. Chen and T.-H. Chang, “Some results for the family and the -mapping,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 329, no. 1, pp. 92–101, 2007.
- C.-M. Chen and T.-H. Chang, “Fixed point theorems for a weaker Meir-Keeler type ψ-set contraction in metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2009, Article ID 129124, pp. 1–8, 2009.
- C.-M. Chen, “Fixed point theorems for cyclic Meir-Keeler type mappings in complete metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 41, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- A. Amini-Harandi, M. Fakhar, and J. Zafarani, “Fixed point theorems for generalized set-contraction maps and their applications,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 6, pp. 2891–2895, 2010.
- R. E. Smithson, “Some general properties of multi-valued functions,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 681–703, 1965.