- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 348701, 6 pages
Some Remarks on the Extended Hartley-Hilbert and Fourier-Hilbert Transforms of Boehmians
1Department of Applied Sciences, Faculty of Engineering Technology, Al-Balqa' Applied University, Amman 11134, Jordan
2Department of Mathematics and Institute of Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 19 January 2013; Accepted 15 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 S. K. Q. Al-Omari and A. Kılıçman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. H. Zemanian, Generalized Integral Transformations, Dover Publications, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1987.
- R. S. Pathak, Integral Transforms of Generalized Functions and Their Applications, Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, North Vancouver, Canada, 1997.
- S. K. Q. Al-Omari, D. Loonker, P. K. Banerji, and S. L. Kalla, “Fourier sine (cosine) transform for ultradistributions and their extensions to tempered and ultraBoehmian spaces,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 19, no. 5-6, pp. 453–462, 2008.
- S. Al-Omari and A. Kılıçman, “On the generalized Hartley-Hilbert and fourier-Hilbert transforms,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, p. 232, 2012.
- R. P. Millane, “Analytic properties of the Hartley transform and their applications,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 413–428, 1994.
- N. Sundararajan and Y. Srinivas, “Fourier-Hilbert versus Hartley-Hilbert transforms with some geophysical applications,” Journal of Applied Geophysics, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 157–161, 2010.
- N. Sundarajan, “Fourier and hartley transforms: a mathematical twin,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 10, pp. 1361–1365, 1997.
- T. K. Boehme, “The support of Mikusiński operators,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 176, pp. 319–334, 1973.
- P. Mikusiński, “Fourier transform for integrable Boehmians,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 577–582, 1987.
- S. K. Q. Al-Omari and A. Kılıçman, “On diffraction Fresnel transforms for Boehmians,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 712746, 11 pages, 2011.
- P. Mikusiński, “Tempered Boehmians and ultradistributions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 813–817, 1995.
- S. K. Q. Al-Omari and A. Kılıçman, “Note on Boehmians for class of optical Fresnel wavelet transforms,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 405368, 14 pages, 2012.