- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 349156, 7 pages
On the -Bernstein Polynomials of Unbounded Functions with
Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
Received 8 January 2013; Accepted 19 February 2013
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2013 Sofiya Ostrovska and Ahmet Yaşar Özban. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sofiya Ostrovska, and Ahmet Yaşar Özban, “The q-Bernstein polynomials of the Cauchy kernel with a pole on in the case,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 220, pp. 735–747, 2013.
- Sofiya Ostrovska, and Ahmet Yaşar Özban, “On the q-Bernstein polynomials of rational functions with real poles,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 413, no. 2, pp. 547–556, 2014.