- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 349173, 10 pages
The First Integral Method to the Nonlinear Schrodinger Equations in Higher Dimensions
1Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Damanhour University, Bahira 22514, Egypt
2Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science and Humanity Studies at Al-Quwaiaiah, Shaqra University, Al-Quwaiaiah 11971, Saudi Arabia
Received 19 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Elena Litsyn
Copyright © 2013 Shoukry Ibrahim Atia El-Ganaini. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shoukry Ibrahim Atia El-Ganaini, “New Exact Solutions of Some Nonlinear Systems of Partial Differential Equations Using the First Integral Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Shoukry El-Ganaini, “Solutions of some class of nonlinear PDEs in mathematical physics,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2015.
- Shoukry El-Ganaini, “Solitons and other solutions to a new coupled nonlinear Schrodinger type equation,” Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, 2016.
- E.M.E. Zayed, and Abdul-Ghani Al-Nowehy, “Exact solutions and optical soliton solutions for the (2+1)-dimensional hyperbolic nonlinear Schrödinger equation,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, vol. 127, no. 12, pp. 4970–4983, 2016.