- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 350182, 6 pages
Extended Jacobi Functions via Riemann-Liouville Fractional Derivative
Gazi University, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, Teknikokullar, 06500 Ankara, Turkey
Received 19 January 2013; Accepted 3 April 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamed Kamal Aouf
Copyright © 2013 Bayram Çekim and Esra Erkuş-Duman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- K. B. Oldham and J. Spanier, The Fractional Calculus; Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1974.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- G. Jumarie, “Fractional Euler'sintegral of first and second kinds. Application to fractional Hermite's polynomials and to probability density of fractional orders,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Informatics, vol. 28, no. 1-2, pp. 257–273, 2010.
- I. Fujiwara, “A unified presentation of classical orthogonal polynomials,” Mathematica Japonica, vol. 11, pp. 133–148, 1966.
- S. P. Mirevski, L. Boyadjiev, and R. Scherer, “On the Riemann-Liouville fractional calculus, -Jacobi functions and -Gauss functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 315–325, 2007.