- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352826, 8 pages
Full Synchronization Studied by a Set of Partitions Connected Together
1School of Science, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2School of Mathematics and Computing Science, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
3Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
4Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 9 July 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qiankun Song
Copyright © 2013 Jianbao Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianbao Zhang, Wenyin Zhang, Zhongjun Ma, and Jing Yu, “Quasisynchronization in Quorum Sensing Systems with Parameter Mismatches,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Gang Zhang, Zhongjun Ma, Yi Wang, and Jianbao Zhang, “Partial Synchronizability Characterized by Principal Quasi-Submatrices Corresponding to Clusters,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Jianbao Zhang, Zhongjun Ma, and Jinde Cao, “Hub-Induced Synchronization in Scale-Free Networks with Cluster Structure,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.