- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352826, 8 pages
Full Synchronization Studied by a Set of Partitions Connected Together
1School of Science, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2School of Mathematics and Computing Science, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guilin 541004, China
3Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
4Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 9 July 2013; Accepted 22 August 2013
Academic Editor: Qiankun Song
Copyright © 2013 Jianbao Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Master stability functions for synchronized coupled systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, no. 10, pp. 2109–2112, 1998.
- V. N. Belykh, I. V. Belykh, and M. Hasler, “Connection graph stability method for synchronized coupled chaotic systems,” Physica D, vol. 195, no. 1-2, pp. 159–187, 2004.
- I. V. Belykh, V. N. Belykh, and M. Hasler, “Blinking model and synchronization in small-world networks with a time-varying coupling,” Physica D, vol. 195, no. 1-2, pp. 188–206, 2004.
- W. Lu and T. Chen, “New approach to synchronization analysis of linearly coupled ordinary differential systems,” Physica D, vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 214–230, 2006.
- Y. H. Chen, G. Rangarajan, and M. Z. Ding, “Stability analysis of synchronized dynamics in coupled systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 67, Article ID 026209, 4 pages, 2003.
- M. Girvan and M. E. J. Newman, “Community structure in social and biological networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 99, no. 12, pp. 7821–7826, 2002.
- A. E. Krause, K. A. Frank, D. M. Mason, R. E. Ulanowicz, and W. W. Taylor, “Compartments revealed in food-web structure,” Nature, vol. 426, no. 6964, pp. 282–285, 2003.
- G. W. Flake, S. Lawrence, C. L. Giles, and F. M. Coetzee, “Self-organization of the web and identification of communities,” IEEE Computer, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 66–70, 2002.
- A. W. Rives and T. Galitski, “Modular organization of cellular networks,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 100, no. 3, pp. 1128–1133, 2003.
- C. Feng, Y. L. Zou, and F. Q. Wei, “Synchronization processes in clustered networks with different inter-cluster couplings,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 62, no. 7, Article ID 070506, 7 pages, 2013.
- X. Wu, W. X. Zheng, and J. Zhou, “Generalized outer synchronization between complex dynamical networks,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, article 013109, 9 pages, 2009.
- W. Wu and T. Chen, “Partial synchronization in linearly and symmetrically coupled ordinary differential systems,” Physica D, vol. 238, no. 4, pp. 355–364, 2009.
- Z. J. Ma, S. Z. Zhang, and G. R. Jiang, “Effect of the coupling matrix with a weight parameter on synchronization pattern in a globally coupled network,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- C. W. Wu and L. O. Chua, “Synchronization in an array of linearly coupled dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems. I, vol. 42, no. 8, pp. 430–447, 1995.
- I. Belykh, V. Belykh, K. Nevidin, and M. Hasler, “Persistent clusters in lattices of coupled nonidentical chaotic systems,” Chaos, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 165–178, 2003.
- Z. Ma, Z. Liu, and G. Zhang, “A new method to realize cluster synchronization in connected chaotic networks,” Chaos, vol. 16, no. 2, aricle 023103, 9 pages, 2006.
- X. Liu and T. Chen, “Boundedness and synchronization of -coupled Lorenz systems with or without controllers,” Physica D, vol. 237, no. 5, pp. 630–639, 2008.
- J. F. Heagy, L. M. Pecora, and T. L. Carroll, “Short wavelength bifurcations and size instabilities in coupled oscillator systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 74, no. 21, pp. 4185–4188, 1995.