- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 358010, 6 pages
Multiple Input Delays Estimation Using an Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm
Department of Computer and Communication, Shu-Te University, Kaohsiung 824, Taiwan
Received 6 June 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Academic Editor: Chang-Hua Lien
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Der Chang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Karaboga and B. Basturk, “A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function optimization: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 459–471, 2007.
- N. Karaboga, “A new design method based on artificial bee colony algorithm for digital IIR filters,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 346, no. 4, pp. 328–348, 2009.
- D. Karaboga and C. Ozturk, “A novel clustering approach: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 652–657, 2011.
- D. Karaboga, B. Gorkemli, C. Ozturk, and N. Karaboga, “A comprehensive survey: artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm and applications,” Artificial Intelligence Review, 2012.
- W. D. Chang, “Nonlinear CSTR control system design using an artificial bee colony algorithm,” Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 31, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- D. Karaboga and B. Akay, “A comparative study of artificial bee colony algorithm,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 214, no. 1, pp. 108–132, 2009.
- K. Ayan and U. Kiliç, “Artificial bee colony algorithm solution for optimal reactive power flow,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 1477–1482, 2012.
- A. R. Yildiz, “Optimization of cutting parameters in multi-pass turning using artificial bee colony-based approach,” Information Sciences, vol. 220, pp. 399–407, 2013.
- S. J. Huang and X. Z. Liu, “Application of artificial bee colony-based optimization for fault section estimation in power systems,” Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 210–218, 2013.
- A. Khorsandi, S. H. Hosseinian, and A. Ghazanfari, “Modified artificial bee colony algorithm based on fuzzy multi-objective technique for optimal power flow problem,” Electrical Power Systems Research, vol. 95, pp. 206–213, 2013.
- A. R. Yildiz, “A new hybrid artificial bee colony algorithm for robust optimal design and manufacturing,” Applied Soft Computing, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 2906–2912, 2013.
- S. Selvanathan and A. K. Tangirala, “Time-delay estimation in multivariate systems using Hilbert transform relation and partial coherence functions,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 660–674, 2010.
- B. Ni, D. Xiao, and S. L. Shah, “Time delay estimation for MIMO dynamical systems—with time-frequency domain analysis,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 83–94, 2010.
- S. Assous and L. Linnett, “High resolution time delay estimation using sliding discrete Fourier transform,” Digital Signal Processing, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 820–827, 2012.
- S. Shaltaf, “Neuro-fuzzy based time-delay estimation using DCT coefficients,” ISA Transactions, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 21–30, 2007.
- R. Waschburger and R. K. H. Galvao, “Time delay estimation in discrete-time state-space models,” Signal Processing, vol. 93, no. 4, pp. 904–912, 2013.
- B. S. Chen and J. C. Hung, “A global estimation for multichannel time-delay and signal parameters via genetic algorithm,” Signal Processing, vol. 81, no. 5, pp. 1061–1067, 2001.
- B. Akay and D. Karaboga, “A modified artificial bee colony algorithm for real-parameter optimization,” Information Sciences, vol. 192, pp. 120–142, 2012.
- D. Karaboga, C. Ozturk, N. Karaboga, and B. Gorkemli, “Artificial bee colony programming for symbolic regression,” Information Sciences, vol. 209, pp. 1–15, 2012.