- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 359310, 9 pages
On the Dynamics of Abstract Retarded Evolution Equations
1Department of Mathematics, School of Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
3School of Mathematics, Lanzhou City University, Lanzhou 730020, China
Received 20 July 2013; Accepted 30 August 2013
Academic Editor: Carlo Bianca
Copyright © 2013 Desheng Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Caraballo, P. Marín-Rubio, and J. Valero, “Autonomous and non-autonomous attractors for differential equations with delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 208, no. 1, pp. 9–41, 2005.
- T. Caraballo, M. J. Garrido-Atienza, B. Schmalfuss, and J. Valero, “Non-autonomous and random attractors for delay random semilinear equations without uniqueness,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 415–443, 2008.
- T. Caraballo and J. Real, “Attractors for 2D-Navier-Stokes models with delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. 271–297, 2004.
- J. Li and J. Huang, “Uniform attractors for non-autonomous parabolic equations with delays,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 71, no. 5-6, pp. 2194–2209, 2009.
- M. A. Ragusa, “Cauchy-Dirichlet problem associated to divergence form parabolic equations,” Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 377–393, 2004.
- A. V. Rezounenko, “Partial differential equations with discrete and distributed state-dependent delays,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 1031–1045, 2007.
- A. V. Rezounenko, “A condition on delay for differential equations with discrete state-dependent delay,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 385, no. 1, pp. 506–516, 2012.
- J. W.-H. So and J. H. Wu, “Topological dimensions of global attractors for semilinear PDEs with delays,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 407–422, 1991.
- G. R. Sell and Y. You, “Dynamics of evolutionary equations,” in Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 143, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- Y. X. Li, “Existence and asymptotic stability of periodic solution for evolution equations with delays,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 261, no. 5, pp. 1309–1324, 2011.
- V. P. Bongolan-Walsh, D. Cheban, and J. Duan, “Recurrent motions in the nonautonomous Navier-Stokes system,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems B, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 255–262, 2003.
- G. R. Sell, “Topological dynamics and ordinary differential equations,” in Van Nostrand Reinhold Mathematical Studies, vol. 33, Van Nostrand Reinhold, London, UK, 1971.
- D. N. Cheban, P. E. Kloeden, and B. Schmalfuss, “The relationship between pullback, for- wards and global attractors of nonautonomous dynamical systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, vol. 2, pp. 125–144, 2002.
- V. V. Chepyzhov and M. I. Vishik, Attractors for Equations of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2002.
- H. Song and H. Wu, “Pullback attractors of nonautonomous reaction-diffusion equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 2, pp. 1200–1215, 2007.
- G. D. Birkhoff, “Dynamical systems,” in American Mathematical Society Colloquium, vol. 9, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1927.