- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 359675, 7 pages
Error Modeling, Calibration, and Nonlinear Interpolation Compensation Method of Ring Laser Gyroscope Inertial Navigation System
1Fundamental Science on Novel Inertial Instrument & Navigation System Technology Laboratory, School of Instrumentation Science & Optoelectronics Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing 100191, China
2Science and Technology on Inertial Laboratory, Beijing 100191, China
3School of Instrumentation Science & Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 211100, China
Received 25 November 2012; Revised 30 January 2013; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Jianli Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Jiancheng and Y. Sheng, “Study on innovation adaptive EKF for in-flight alignment of airborne POS,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1378–1388, 2011.
- Y. Yang and L. J. Miao, “Fiber-optic strapdown inertial system with sensing cluster continuous rotation,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1173–1178, 2004.
- L. D. Zhang, J. X. Lian, M. P. Wu, and Z. Q. Zheng, “Research on auto compensation technique of strap-down inertial navigation systems,” in Proceedings of the International Asia Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation, and Robotics (CAR '09), pp. 350–353, Bangkok, Thailand, September 2009.
- J. J. Hall and R. L. Williams, “Case study: inertial measurement unit calibration platform,” Journal of Robotic Systems, vol. 17, no. 11, pp. 623–632, 2000.
- J. G. Lee, C. G. Park, and H. W. Park, “Multiposition alignment of strapdown inertial navigation system,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 1323–1328, 1993.
- B. Tadej, P. Janez, and M. Marko, “Three-axial accelerometer calibration using Kalman filter covariance matrix for online estimation of optimal sensor orientation,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 61, no. 9, pp. 2501–2511, 2012.
- J. L. Li, J. C. Fang, and S. S. Ge, “Kinetics and design of a mechanically dithered ring laser gyroscope position and orientation system,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 210–220, 2013.
- F. Jiancheng and L. Jianli, “Integrated model and compensation of thermal errors of silicon microelectromechanical gyroscope,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 2923–2930, 2009.
- A. Kim and M. F. Golnaraghi, “Initial calibration of an inertial measurement unit using an optical position tracking system,” in Proceedings of the Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS '04), pp. 96–101, April 2004.
- R. A. Chechile, A. H. Cherbettchian, and S. Spry, “Temperature compensated mount for supporting a ring laser gyro,” US Patent 4890812, 1990.
- C. Shen and X. Y. Chen, “Analysis and modeling for fiber-optic gyroscope scale factor based on environment temperature,” Applied Optics, vol. 51, no. 14, pp. 2541–2547, 2012.