- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364042, 7 pages
Time-Space Fractional Heat Equation in the Unit Disk
1Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Rabha W. Ibrahim and Hamid A. Jalab. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jay M. Jahangiri, “Boundary fractional differential equation in a complex domain,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.
- Hamid A. Jalab, “Regularized Fractional Power Parameters for Image Denoising Based on Convex Solution of Fractional Heat Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.