- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364042, 7 pages
Time-Space Fractional Heat Equation in the Unit Disk
1Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 2 December 2012; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2013 Rabha W. Ibrahim and Hamid A. Jalab. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Vázquez, J. J. Trujillo, and M. P. Velasco, “Fractional heat equation and the second law of thermodynamics,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 334–342, 2011.
- I. Karatay and S. R. Bayramoglu, “A characteristic difference scheme for time-fractional heat equations based on the Crank-Nicholson difference schemes,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 548292, 11 pages, 2012.
- Y. Hu, D. Nualart, and J. Song, “Feynman-Kac formula for heat equation driven by fractional white noise,” The Annals of Probability, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 291–326, 2011.
- M. Khan and M. A. Gondal, “Restrictions and improvements of Laplace decomposition method,” Journal of Advanced Research in Scientific Computing, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 8–14, 2011.
- Y. Povstenko, “Time-fractional radial heat conduction in a cylinder and associated thermal stresses,” Archive of Applied Mechanics, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 345–362, 2012.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calf, USA, 1999.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- H. M. Srivastava, M. Darus, and R. W. Ibrahim, “Classes of analytic functions with fractional powers defined by means of a certain linear operator,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 17–28, 2011.
- H. M. Srivastava and S. Owa, Eds., Univalent Functions, Fractional Calculus, and Their Applications, Ellis Horwood Series: Mathematics and Its Applications, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “On generalized Srivastava-Owa fractional operators in the unit disk,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2011, article 55, 10 pages, 2011.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Ulam stability for fractional differential equation in complex domain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 649517, 8 pages, 2012.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “On generalized Hyers-Ulam stability of admissible functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 749084, 10 pages, 2012.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Ulam-Hyers stability for Cauchy fractional differential equation in the unit disk,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 613270, 10 pages, 2012.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “Fractional complex transforms for fractional differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2012, article 192, 12 pages, 2012.
- H. A. Jalab and R. W. Ibrahim, “Denoising algorithm based on generalized fractional integral operator with two parameters,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 529849, 14 pages, 2012.
- R. W. Ibrahim, “On holomorphic solution for space- and time-fractional telegraph equations in complex domain,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 703681, 10 pages, 2012.