- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 364743, 10 pages
Sequence Spaces Defined by Musielak-Orlicz Function over -Normed Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202002, India
2Department of Mathematics, Model Institute of Engineering & Technology, Kot Bhalwal 181122, Jammu and Kashmir, India
3Department of Mathematics and Institute for Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 21 July 2013; Accepted 16 September 2013
Academic Editor: Abdullah Alotaibi
Copyright © 2013 M. Mursaleen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, “On Orlicz sequence spaces,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 379–390, 1971.
- L. Maligranda, Orlicz Spaces and Interpolation, vol. 5 of Seminars in Mathematics, Polish Academy of Science, Warszawa, Poland, 1989.
- J. Musielak, Orlicz Spaces and Modular Spaces, vol. 1034 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1983.
- A. Wilansky, Summability through Functional Analysis, North-Holland Mathematics Studies, North-Holland Publishing, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1984.
- F. Başar, M. Mursaleen, and B. Altay, “Some generalizations of the space bvp of p-bounded variation sequences,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 273–287, 2008.
- M. Mursaleen, “Generalized spaces of difference sequences,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 738–745, 1996.
- M. Mursaleen and S. A. Mohiuddine, “Some matrix transformations of convex and paranormed sequence spaces into the spaces of invariant means,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 612671, 10 pages, 2012.
- M. Mursaleen, “On some new invariant matrix methods of summability,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 133, pp. 77–86, 1983.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces lp and II,” Mathematical Communications, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 383–398, 2011.
- K. Raj, A. K. Sharma, and S. K. Sharma, “A sequence space defined by Musielak-Orlicz function,” International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 475–484, 2011.
- K. Raj, S. K. Sharma, and A. K. Sharma, “Difference sequence spaces in n-normed spaces defined by Musielak-Orlicz function,” Armenian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 127–141, 2010.
- K. Raj and S. K. Sharma, “Some sequence spaces in 2-normed spaces defined by Musielak-Orlicz function,” Acta Universitatis Sapientiae. Mathematica, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 97–109, 2011.
- A. R. Freedman, J. J. Sember, and M. Raphael, “Some Cesàro-type summability spaces,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 508–520, 1978.
- I. J. Maddox, “Spaces of strongly summable sequences,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics, vol. 18, pp. 345–355, 1967.
- S. D. Parashar and B. Choudhary, “Sequence spaces defined by Orlicz functions,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 419–428, 1994.
- I. J. Maddox, “On strong almost convergence,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 345–350, 1979.
- E. Savaş and A. Kılıçman, “A note on some strongly sequence spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 598393, 8 pages, 2011.
- M. Mursaleen and A. K. Noman, “On some new sequence spaces of non-absolute type related to the spaces lp and I,” Filomat, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 33–51, 2011.
- S. Gähler, “Lineare 2-normierte Räume,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 28, pp. 1–43, 1965.
- A. Misiak, “n-inner product spaces,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 140, pp. 299–319, 1989.
- H. Gunawan, “On n-inner products, n-norms, and the Cauchy-Schwarz inequality,” Scientiae Mathematicae Japonicae, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 47–54, 2001.
- H. Gunawan, “The space of p-summable sequences and its natural n-norm,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 137–147, 2001.
- H. Gunawan and M. Mashadi, “On n-normed spaces,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 631–639, 2001.