- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 371806, 7 pages
An Extension of Modular Sequence Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Gauhati University, Guwahati, Assam 781014, India
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Taibah University, P.O. Box 30097, Almadinah Almunawwarah 41477, Saudi Arabia
Received 1 April 2013; Accepted 2 June 2013
Academic Editor: Jinde Cao
Copyright © 2013 Hemen Dutta and Iqbal H. Jebril. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Nakano, “Concave modulars,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 5, pp. 29–49, 1953.
- J. Lindenstrauss and L. Tzafriri, “On orlicz sequence spaces,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 379–390, 1971.
- J. Y. T. Woo, “On modular sequence spaces,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 48, pp. 271–289, 1973.
- H. Nakano, “Modulared sequence spaces,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 27, pp. 508–512, 1951.
- M. A. Krasnoselskii and Y. B. Rutitsky, Convex Functions and Orlicz Spaces, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1961.
- Ç. A. Bektaş and Y. Altin, “The sequence space on seminormed spaces,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 529–534, 2003.
- S. D. Parasar and B. Choudhary, “Sequence spaces defined by Orlicz functions,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 419–428, 1994.
- M. Mursaleen, A. Khan, and Qamaruddin, “Difference sequence spaces defined by Orlicz functions,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 1, pp. 145–150, 1999.
- H. Dutta and F. Başar, “A generalization of Orlicz sequence spaces by Cesàro mean of order one,” Acta Mathematica Universitatis Comenianae, vol. 80, no. 2, pp. 185–200, 2011.
- H. Dutta and T. Bilgin, “Strongly ()-summable sequence spaces defined by an Orlicz function,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1057–1062, 2011.
- V. Karakaya and H. Dutta, “On some vector valued generalized difference modular sequence spaces,” Filomat, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 15–27, 2011.
- B. C. Tripathy and H. Dutta, “Some difference paranormed sequence spaces defined by Orlicz functions,” Fasciculi Mathematici, vol. 42, pp. 121–131, 2009.
- I. H. Jebril, “A generalization of strongly Cesàro and strongly lacunary summable spaces,” Acta Universitatis Apulensis, vol. 23, pp. 49–61, 2010.
- K. Zeller, Theorie Der Limitierungsverfahren, Berlin, Germany, 1958.