- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 374938, 7 pages
Complete Controllability of Impulsive Fractional Linear Time-Invariant Systems with Delay
School of Mathematical Sciences, Anhui University, Hefei 230039, China
Received 27 February 2013; Accepted 23 June 2013
Academic Editor: G. M. N'Guérékata
Copyright © 2013 Xian-Feng Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and S. Alonso-Quesada, “Asymptotic Hyperstability of a Class of Linear Systems under Impulsive Controls Subject to an Integral Popovian Constraint,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Xian-Feng Zhou, Song Liu, Zhixin Zhang, and Wei Jiang, “Monotonicity, Concavity, and Convexity of Fractional Derivative of Functions,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Lihong Zhang, Bashir Ahmad, and Guotao Wang, “Impulsive Antiperiodic Boundary Value Problems for Nonlinear -Difference Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Guotao Wang, Sanyang Liu, Dumitru Baleanu, and Lihong Zhang, “A New Impulsive Multi-Orders Fractional Differential Equation Involving Multipoint Fractional Integral Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.