- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 376829, 7 pages
Existence Results for Nonsmooth Vector Quasi-Variational-Like Inequalities
1Department of Mathematics and Statistics, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran 31261, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202 002, India
Received 27 June 2013; Accepted 1 August 2013
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Mohammed Alshahrani et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Bensoussan, M. Goursat, and J. L. Lions, “Contrôle impulsionnel et inéquations quasi-variationnelles stationnaires,” Comptes Rendus Mathematique, vol. 276, pp. A1279–A1284, 1973.
- Q. H. Ansari, C. S. Lalitha, and M. Mehta, Generalized Convexity, Nonsmooth Variational Inequalities and Nonsmooth Optimization, CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, London, UK, 2014.
- C. Baiocchi and A. Capelo, Variational and Quasivariational Inequalities, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- A. Bensoussan and J. L. Lions, Applications des Inéquations Variationnelles en Contrôle Stochastique, Dunod, Paris, France, 1978.
- A. S. Kravchuk and P. J. Neittaanmäki, Variational and Quasi Variational Inequalities in Mechanics, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2007.
- F. Giannessi, “Theorems of alternative, quadratic programs and complementarity problems,” in Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, R. W. Cottle, F. Giannessi, and J. L. Lions, Eds., pp. 151–186, Wiley, Chichester, UK, 1980.
- M. Alshahrani, Q. H. Ansari, and S. Al-Homidan, “Nonsmooth variational-like inequalities and nonsmooth vector optimization,” Optimization Letters, 2013.
- S. Al-Homidan, Q. H. Ansari, and J. C. Yao, “Nonsmooth invexities, invariant monotonicities and nonsmooth vector variational inequalities with applications to vector optimization,” in Adances in Vector Optimization, Q. H. Ansari and J. C. Yao, Eds., Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2012.
- Q. H. Ansari and G. M. Lee, “Nonsmooth vector optimization problems and Minty vector variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 145, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 2010.
- G. P. Crespi, I. Ginchev, and M. Rocca, “Some remarks on the Minty vector variational principle,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 345, no. 1, pp. 165–175, 2008.
- C. S. Lalitha and M. Mehta, “Vector variational inequalities with cone-pseudomonotone bifunctions,” Optimization, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 327–338, 2005.
- Q. H. Ansari, W. K. Chan, and X. Q. Yang, “The system of vector quasi-equilibrium problems with applications,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 45–57, 2004.
- Q. H. Ansari, W. K. Chan, and X. Q. Yang, “Weighted quasi-variational inequalities and constrained Nash equilibrium problems,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 361–380, 2006.
- Q. H. Ansari and J. C. Yao, “On vector quasi-equilibrium problems,” in Equilibrium Problems and Variational Models, P. Daniele, F. Giannessi, and A. Maugeri, Eds., pp. 1–18, Kluwer Academic Publishers, London, UK, 2003.
- F. Giannessi, Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria, Mathematical Theories, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2000.
- G. X. Z. Yuan, KKM Theory and Applications in Nonlinear Analysis, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- J. W. Peng, “Criteria for generalized invex monotonicities without Condition C,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 170, no. 2, pp. 667–671, 2006.
- M. Bianchi, N. Hadjisavvas, and S. Schaible, “Vector equilibrium problems with generalized monotone bifunctions,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 527–542, 1997.
- D. T. Luc, Theory of Vector Optimization, vol. 319 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- K. Fan, “A generalization of Tychonoff's fixed point theorem,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 142, pp. 305–310, 1961.
- L. J. Lin, Z. T. Yu, Q. H. Ansari, and L. P. Lai, “Fixed point and maximal element theorems with applications to abstract economies and minimax inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 284, no. 2, pp. 656–671, 2003.
- P. Q. Khanh and L. M. Luu, “Some existence results for vector quasivariational inequalities involving multifunctions and applications to traffic equilibrium problems,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 551–568, 2005.
- X. P. Ding, “Existence of solutions for quasi-equilibrium problems in noncompact topological spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 39, no. 3-4, pp. 13–21, 2000.