- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 378593, 10 pages
A Representation of the Exact Solution of Generalized Lane-Emden Equations Using a New Analytical Method
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 10 April 2013; Accepted 31 May 2013
Academic Editor: Massimo Furi
Copyright © 2013 Omar Abu Arqub et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu Arqub, and Zeyad Al Zhour, “New Results on Fractional Power Series: Theories and Applications,” Entropy, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 5305–5323, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Zaer Abo-Hammour, Ramzi Al-Badarneh, and Shaher Momani, “A Reliable Analytical Method for Solving Higher-Order Initial Value Problems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu Arqub, and Shaher Momani, “Approximate analytical solution of the nonlinear fractional KdV-Burgers equation: A new iterative algorithm,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, and Shaher Momani, “Construct and predict solitary pattern solutions for nonlinear time-fractional dispersive partial differential equations,” Journal of Computational Physics, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, Zeyad Al Zhour, and Shaher Momani, “Multiple Solutions of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Order: A New Analytic Iterative Technique,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 471–493, 2014.
- Zaer Abo-Hammour, Omar Abu Arqub, Shaher Momani, and Nabil Shawagfeh, “Optimization Solution of Troesch’s and Bratu’s Problems of Ordinary Type Using Novel Continuous Genetic Algorithm,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.