- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380105, 8 pages
Automatic Offline Formulation of Robust Model Predictive Control Based on Linear Matrix Inequalities Method
1Department of Mathematics and Physics, North China Electric Power University, Baoding 071003, China
2State Key Laboratory of Alternate Electrical Power System with Renewable Energy Sources, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
Received 9 January 2013; Revised 29 March 2013; Accepted 29 March 2013
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2013 Longge Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. J. Qin and T. A. Badgwell, “A survey of industrial model predictive control technology,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 11, no. 7, pp. 733–764, 2003.
- D. Q. Mayne, J. B. Rawlings, C. V. Rao, and P. O. M. Scokaert, “Constrained model predictive control: stability and optimality,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 789–814, 2000.
- A. Bemporad and M. Morari, “Robust model predictive control: a survey,” in Robustness in Identification and Control, A. Garulli, A. Tesi, and A. Vicino, Eds., vol. 245, pp. 207–226, Springer, London, UK, 1999.
- M. V. Kothare, V. Balakrishnan, and M. Morari, “Robust constrained model predictive control using linear matrix inequalities,” Automatica, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1361–1379, 1996.
- A. Bemporad, F. Borrelli, and M. Morari, “Min-max control of constrained uncertain discrete-time linear systems,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 1600–1606, 2003.
- V. Sakizlis, N. M. P. Kakalis, V. Dua, J. D. Perkins, and E. N. Pistikopoulos, “Design of robust model-based controllers via parametric programming,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 189–201, 2004.
- D. Muñoz de la Peña, A. Bemporad, and C. Filippi, “Robust explicit MPC based on approximate multiparametric convex programming,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1399–1403, 2006.
- Z. Wan and M. V. Kothare, “An efficient off-line formulation of robust model predictive control using linear matrix inequalities,” Automatica, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 837–846, 2003.
- B. Ding, Y. Xi, M. T. Cychowski, and T. O'Mahony, “Improving off-line approach to robust MPC based-on nominal performance cost,” Automatica, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 158–163, 2007.
- D. Angeli, A. Casavola, G. Franzè, and E. Mosca, “An ellipsoidal off-line MPC scheme for uncertain polytopic discrete-time systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 12, pp. 3113–3119, 2008.
- B. Kouvaritakis, J. A. Rossiter, and J. Schuurmans, “Efficient robust predictive control,” Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 1545–1549, 2000.
- X. Liu, S. Feng, and M. Ma, “Robust MPC for the constrained system with polytopic uncertainty,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 248–258, 2012.
- J. Schuurmans and J. A. Rossiter, “Robust predictive control using tight sets of predict -ted states, control theory and applications,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 13–18, 2000.
- L. Zhang, X. Liu, and X. Kong, “State estimators for uncertain linear systems with different disturbance/noise using quadratic boundedness,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 101353, 10 pages, 2012.
- Z. Y. Wan and M. V. Kothare, “Robust output feedback model predictive control using off-line linear matrix inequalities,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 12, no. 7, pp. 763–774, 2002.
- M. A. Rodrigues and D. Odloak, “Robust MPC for systems with output feedback and input saturation,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 837–846, 2005.
- B. Ding, Y. Xi, M. T. Cychowski, and T. O'Mahony, “A synthesis approach for output feedback robust constrained model predictive control,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 258–264, 2008.
- B. Ding, “Constrained robust model predictive control via parameter-dependent dynamic output feedback,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 9, pp. 1517–1523, 2010.
- Z. Wan and M. V. Kothare, “Efficient robust constrained model predictive control with a time varying terminal constraint set,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 375–383, 2003.