- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380657, 6 pages
Some Curvature Properties of -Manifolds
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Science, Gaziosmanpasa University, 60100 Tokat, Turkey
Received 14 January 2013; Revised 4 March 2013; Accepted 6 March 2013
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2013 Mehmet Atçeken. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Shaikh, “On Lorentzian almost paracontact manifolds with a structure of the concircular type,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 305–314, 2003.
- K. Matsumoto, “On Lorentzian paracontact manifolds,” Bulletin of Yamagata University, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 151–156, 1989.
- A. A. Shaikh, “Some results on -manifolds,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 449–461, 2009.
- A. A. Shaikh and S. K. Hui, “On generalized -recurrent -manifolds,” in Proceedings of the ICMS International Conference on Mathematical Science, vol. 1309 of American Institute of Physics Conference Proceedings, pp. 419–429, 2010.
- A. A. Shaikh, T. Basu, and S. Eyasmin, “On the existence of -recurrent -manifolds,” Extracta Mathematicae, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 71–83, 2008.
- A. A. Shaikh and T. Q. Binh, “On weakly symmetric -manifolds,” Journal of Advanced Mathematical Studies, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 103–118, 2009.
- G. T. Sreenivasa, Venkatesha, and C. S. Bagewadi, “Some results on -manifolds,” Bulletin of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 64–70, 2009.
- S. K. Yadav, P. K. Dwivedi, and D. Suthar, “On -manifolds satisfying certain conditions on the concircular curvature tensor,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 597–603, 2011.
- M. Atceken, “On geometry of submanifolds of -manifolds,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2012, Article ID 304647, 11 pages, 2012.
- S. K. Hui and M. Atceken, “Contact warped product semi-slant submanifolds of -manifolds,” Acta Universitatis Sapientiae. Mathematica, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 212–224, 2011.
- S. S. Shukla, M. K. Shukla, and R. Prasad, “Slant submanifold of -manifolds,” to appear in Kyungpook Mathematical Journal.
- K. Yano and S. Sawaki, “Riemannian manifolds admitting a conformal transformation group,” Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 2, pp. 161–184, 1968.
- A. A. Shaikh and S. K. Jana, “On weakly quasi-conformally symmetric manifolds,” SUT Journal of Mathematics, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 61–83, 2007.
- R. Kumar and B. Prasad, “On -manifolds,” to appear in Thai Journal of Mathematics.
- B.-Y. Chen and K. Yano, “Hypersurfaces of a conformally flat space,” Tensor, vol. 26, pp. 318–322, 1972.
- A. A. Shaikh and S. K. Jana, “On weakly symmetric Riemannian manifolds,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 71, no. 1-2, pp. 27–41, 2007.