- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 380743, 9 pages
About the Local Stability of the Four Cauchy Equations Restricted on a Bounded Domain and of Their Pexiderized Forms
Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Torino, Via Carlo Alberto 10, 10123 Torino, Italy
Received 13 June 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Janusz Brzdęk
Copyright © 2013 Fulvia Skof. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. H. Hyers, “On the stability of the linear functional equation,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 27, pp. 222–224, 1941.
- D. H. Hyers, “The stability of homomorphisms and related topics,” in Global Analysis-Analysis on Manifolds, M. Th. Rassias, Ed., pp. 140–153, Teubner, Leipzig, Germany, 1983.
- D. H. Hyers and T. M. Rassias, “Approximate homomorphisms,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 44, no. 2-3, pp. 125–153, 1992.
- F. Skof, “Sull'approssimazione delle applicazioni localmente δ-additive,” Atti dell' Accademia delle Scienze di Torino, vol. 117, pp. 337–389, 1983.
- F. Skof, “Local properties and approximation of operators,” Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico e Fisico di Milano, vol. 53, pp. 113–129, 1983.
- N. Brillouët-Belluot, J. Brzdęk, and K. Ciepliński, “On some recent developments in Ulam's type stability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 716936, 41 pages, 2012.
- Z. Daróczy and L. Losonczi, “Über die Erweiterung der auf einer Punktmenge additiven Funktionen,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 14, pp. 239–245, 1967.
- J. Aczél and F. Skof, “Local Pexider and Cauchy Equations,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 311–320, 2007.
- F. Skof, “The general solution of the exponential Cauchy equation on a bounded restricted domain,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 73, no. 1-2, pp. 144–155, 2007.
- F. Skof, “Extension results for restricted Cauchy equations,” Atti dell' Accademia delle Scienze di Torino, vol. 141, pp. 33–42; 51–60, 2007.