- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 384067, 8 pages
Chaotic Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Circulant Operation
1College of Science, Guangdong Ocean University, Zhanjiang 524088, China
2Department of Electronic Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, 83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Received 19 May 2013; Revised 19 June 2013; Accepted 19 June 2013
Academic Editor: Luca Guerrini
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoling Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jin-jiang Yao, and Zhao-lin Jiang, “The Determinants, Inverses, Norm, and Spread of Skew Circulant Type Matrices Involving Any Continuous Lucas Numbers,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Juan Li, Zhaolin Jiang, and Fuliang Lu, “Determinants, Norms, and the Spread of Circulant Matrices with Tribonacci and Generalized Lucas Numbers,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Padmapriya Praveenkumar, Rengarajan Amirtharajan, K. Thenmozhi, and John Bosco Balaguru Rayappan, “Pixel scattering matrix formalism for image encryption-A key scheduled substitution and diffusion approach,” Aeu-International Journal Of Electronics And Communications, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 562–572, 2015.
- Guodong Ye, and Xiaoling Huang, “A secure image encryption algorithm based on chaotic maps and SHA-3,” Security and Communication Networks, 2016.