- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 386085, 5 pages
Design of T-Shaped Micropump Based on Induced Charge Electroosmotic
Department of Mechanics, China Jiliang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
Received 1 September 2013; Accepted 23 September 2013
Academic Editor: Jianzhong Lin
Copyright © 2013 Kai Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Clayton, “Go with the microflow,” Nature Methods, vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 621–627, 2005.
- G. H. Mohamed, The MEMS Handbook, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- K. Zhang and J. Lin, “The effect of temperature distribution on the mass species transport in micro-channels driven by electroosmosis,” in Proceedings of the Coference of Global Chinese Scholars on Hydynamics (CCSH '06), pp. 65–70, 2006.
- E. Grushka, R. M. McCormick, and J. J. Kirkland, “Effect of temperature gradients on the efficiency of capillary zone electrophoresis separations,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 241–246, 1989.
- A. E. Jones and E. Grushka, “Nature of temperature gradients in capillary zone electrophoresis,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 466, pp. 219–225, 1989.
- M. Z. Bazant and T. M. Squires, “Induced-charge electrokinetic phenomena: theory and microfluidic applications,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 92, no. 6, Article ID 066101, 2004.
- Z. Wu and D. Li, “Mixing and flow regulating by induced-charge electrokinetic flow in a microchannel with a pair of conducting triangle hurdles,” Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 65–76, 2008.
- J.-Z. Lin, K. Zhang, and H.-J. Li, “Study on the mixing of fluid in curved microchannels with heterogeneous surface potentials,” Chinese Physics, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 2688–2696, 2006.
- K. Zhang, J.-Z. Lin, and Z.-H. Li, “Research on diffusion in micro-channel flow driven by electroosmosis,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 575–582, 2006.
- Z.-H. Li, J.-Z. Lin, and D.-M. Nie, “New approach to minimize dispersion induced by turn in capillary electrophoresis channel flows,” Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition), vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 685–690, 2005.
- H. Zhao and H. H. Bau, “Microfluidic chaotic stirrer utilizing induced-charge electro-osmosis,” Physical Review E, vol. 75, no. 6, Article ID 066217, 2007.
- M. Yu, J. Lin, and T. Chan, “A new moment method for solving the coagulation equation for particles in Brownian motion,” Aerosol Science and Technology, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 705–713, 2008.
- Z. Wu and D. Li, “Induced-charge electrophoretic motion of ideally polarizable particles,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 54, no. 15, pp. 3960–3967, 2009.
- D. Saintillan, “Nonlinear interactions in electrophoresis of ideally polarizable particles,” Physics of Fluids, vol. 20, no. 6, Article ID 067104, 10 pages, 2008.
- D. Saintillan, E. S. G. Shaqfeh, and E. Darve, “The growth of concentration fluctuations in dilute dispersions of orientable and deformable particles under sedimentation,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 553, pp. 347–388, 2006.
- E. Yariv, “Slender-body approximations for electro-phoresis and electro-rotation of polarizable particles,” Journal of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 613, pp. 85–94, 2008.