- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 387167, 9 pages
Voltage Stability Bifurcation Analysis for AC/DC Systems with VSC-HVDC
1School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo 454000, China
2College of Energy and Electrical Engineering, Hohai University, Nanjing 210098, China
Received 24 January 2013; Accepted 1 March 2013
Academic Editor: Chuangxia Huang
Copyright © 2013 Yanfang Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yanfang Wei, Qiang He, Yonghui Sun, Yanzhou Sun, and Cong Ji, “Improved Power Flow Algorithm for VSC-HVDC System Based on High-Order Newton-Type Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Jin Wei, Deepa Kundur, and Karen L. Butler-Purry, “A Novel Bio-Inspired Technique for Rapid Real-Time Generator Coherency Identification,” Ieee Transactions On Smart Grid, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 178–188, 2015.