- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390476, 8 pages
Exponential Attractor for Coupled Ginzburg-Landau Equations Describing Bose-Einstein Condensates and Nonlinear Optical Waveguides and Cavities
College of Mathematics and Information Science, Qujing Normal University, Qujing, Yunnan 655011, China
Received 4 February 2013; Accepted 6 March 2013
Academic Editor: de Dai
Copyright © 2013 Gui Mu and Jun Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. S. Aranson and L. Kramer, “The world of the complex Ginzburg-Landau equation.,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 99–143, 2002.
- B. A. Malomed, “Complex Ginzburg-Landau equation,” in Encyclopedia of Nonlinear Science, A. Scott, Ed., pp. 157–160, Routledge, New York, NY, USA, 2005.
- A. Eden, C. Foias, B. Nicolaenko, and K. Temam, Exponential Attractors for Dissipative Evolution Equations, vol. 37, John Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- Z. Dai and B. Guo, “Inertial fractal sets for dissipative Zakharov system,” Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 279–288, 1997.
- Z. Dai and B. Guo, Inertial ManiFolds and Approximate Inertial Mani-Folds, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2000.
- Z. Dai, Y. Huang, and X. Sun, “Long-time behavior of solution for coupled Ginzburg-Landau equations describing Bose-Einstein condensates and nonlinear optical waveguides and cavities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 362, no. 1, pp. 125–139, 2010.
- H. Sakaguchi and B. A. Malomed, “Stable solitons in coupled Ginzburg-Landau equations describing Bose-Einstein condensates and nonlinear optical waveguides and cavities,” Physica D, vol. 183, no. 3-4, pp. 282–292, 2003.