- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 396509, 6 pages
Existence of Positive Periodic Solutions for a Class of Higher-Dimension Functional Differential Equations with Impulses
1School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui 230039, China
2Department of Mathematics and Physics, Anhui Jianzhu University, Hefei, Anhui 230601, China
Received 3 August 2013; Accepted 1 October 2013
Academic Editor: Youyu Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhang Suping and Jiang Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Li and L. Zhu, “Positive periodic solutions for a class of higher-dimensional state-dependent delay functional differential equations with feedback control,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 159, no. 3, pp. 783–795, 2004.
- X. Li and X. Lin, “Existence and multiplicity of positive periodic solutions to functional differential equations with impulse effects,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 683–701, 2005.
- A. Wan, D. Jiang, and X. Xu, “A new existence theory for positive periodic solutions to functional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 8-9, pp. 1257–1262, 2004.
- Z. Zeng, “Existence of positive periodic solutions for a class of nonautonomous difference equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 3, pp. 1–18, 2006.
- J. S. Yu and B. G. Zhang, “Stability theorem for delay differential equations with impulses,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 199, no. 1, pp. 162–175, 1996.
- Y. Liu and W. Ge, “Stability theorems and existence results for periodic solutions of nonlinear impulsive delay differential equations with variable coefficients,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 363–399, 2004.
- W.-T. Li and H.-F. Huo, “Existence and global attractivity of positive periodic solutions of functional differential equations with impulses,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 857–877, 2004.
- Z. Zeng, L. Bi, and M. Fan, “Existence of multiple positive periodic solutions for functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 2, pp. 1378–1389, 2007.
- N. Zhang, B. Dai, and X. Qian, “Periodic solutions for a class of higher-dimension functional differential equations with impulses,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 68, no. 3, pp. 629–638, 2008.
- Z. Zheng, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Anhui Education Press, Anhui, China, 1994.
- D. Guo, S. Jingxian, and L. Zhaoli, Functional Method of Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations, Scientific Press of Shandong, Jinan, China, 1995.