- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 397504, 13 pages
Sliding Mode Control of the Fractional-Order Unified Chaotic System
Institute of Systems Science and Mathematics, Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University, Yantai, Shandong 264001, China
Received 26 June 2013; Revised 9 September 2013; Accepted 9 September 2013
Academic Editor: Dumitru Baleanu
Copyright © 2013 Jian Yuan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Teh-Lu Liao, Jun-Juh Yan, and Jen-Fuh Chang, “Robust Synchronization of Fractional-Order Hyperchaotic Systems Subjected to Input Nonlinearity and Unmatched External Perturbations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Bao Shi, Jian Yuan, and Chao Dong, “On Fractional Model Reference Adaptive Control,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.