- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 404672, 7 pages
A Connection between Basic Univalence Criteria
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, “Transilvania” University of Braşov, 500091 Braşov, Romania
Received 23 January 2013; Accepted 25 June 2013
Academic Editor: Abdelaziz Rhandi
Copyright © 2013 Horiana Tudor. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. W. Alexander, “Functions which map the interior of the unit circle upon simple regions,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 1915.
- K. Noshiro, “On the theory of schlicht functions,” Journal of the Faculty of Science, Hokkaido University, vol. 1, pp. 129–155, 1934.
- S. E. Warschawski, “On the higher derivatives at the boundary in conformal mapping,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 310–340, 1935.
- Z. Nehari, “The Schwarzian derivative and schlicht functions,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 55, pp. 545–551, 1949.
- G. M. Goluzin, Geometric Theory of Functions of a Complex Variable, vol. 29 of Translations of Mathematical Monographs, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1969.
- S. Ozaki and M. Nunokawa, “The Schwarzian derivative and univalent functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 392–394, 1972.
- J. Becker, “Löwnersche Differentialgleichung und quasikonform fortsetzbare schlichte Funktionen,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 255, pp. 23–43, 1972.
- Z. Lewandowski, “On a univalence criterion,” L'Académie Polonaise des Sciences. Bulletin, vol. 29, no. 3-4, pp. 123–126, 1981.
- N. N. Pascu, “On a univalence criterion. II,” in Itinerant Seminar on Functional Equations, Approximation and Convexity (Cluj-Napoca, 1985), vol. 85 of Preprint, pp. 153–154, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 1985.
- M. C. Çağlar and H. Orhan, “Some generalizations on the univalence of an integral operator and quasiconformal extension,” Miskolc Mathematical Notes, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 49–62, 2013.
- E. Deniz, D. Răducanu, and H. Orhan, “On an improvement of a univalence criterion,” Mathematica Balkanica, vol. 24, no. 1-2, pp. 33–39, 2010.
- H. Ovesea, “A generalization of Lewandowski's univalence criterion,” Mathematica, vol. 37, no. 60, pp. 189–198, 1995.
- H. Ovesea, “An univalence criterion and the Schwarzian derivative,” Novi Sad Journal of Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 69–76, 1996.
- H. Tudor, “An extension of Ozaki and Nunokawa's univalence criterion,” Journal of Inequalities in Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 4, article 117, 2008.
- CH. Pommerenke, “Über die Subordination analytischer Funktionen,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 218, pp. 159–173, 1965.
- C. Pommerenke, Univalent Functions, Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, Göttingen, Germany, 1975.
- N. N. Pascu, “An improvement of Becker's univalence criterion,” in Proceedings of the Commemorative Session: Simion StoïloW, pp. 43–48, University of Braşov, Braşov, Romania, 1987.
- H. Tudor and S. Owa, “Univalence criteria concerned with Loewner chains of certain analytic functions,” Pan-American Mathematical Journal, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 81–95, 2012.
- H. Ovesea-Tudor, “A condition for univalency,” Mathematica, vol. 47, no. 70, pp. 101–104, 2005.