- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 406026, 9 pages
Meir-Keeler Type Multidimensional Fixed Point Theorems in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, Incek, 06836 Ankara, Turkey
2University of Jaén, Campus las Lagunillas s/n, 23071 Jaén, Spain
Received 20 December 2012; Accepted 19 February 2013
Academic Editor: Mohamed Amine Khamsi
Copyright © 2013 Erdal Karapınar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Roldán, J. Martínez-Moreno, C. Roldán, and E. Karapınar, “Multidimensional Fixed-Point Theorems in Partially Ordered Complete Partial Metric Spaces under ()-Contractivity Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Antonio Roldán, and Erdal Karapınar, “Some multidimensional fixed point theorems on partially preordered G∗-metric spaces under (ψ,φ)-contractivity conditions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 158, 2013.