- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 406743, 10 pages
New Analyses of Duopoly Game with Output Lower Limiters
1School of Management Science and Engineering, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
2School of Management, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang 212013, China
3Computational Experiment Center for Social Science, Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang 212013, China
4Texas A&M University at Qatar, P.O. Box 23874, Doha, Qatar
Received 23 October 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2013 Zhaohan Sheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmad Naimzada, and Marina Pireddu, “Introducing a price variation limiter mechanism into a behavioral financial market model,” Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 083112, 2015.
- Nicoleta SÎrghi, Mihaela NeamȚu, and Petru Claudiu Străin, “Analysis of a Dynamical Cournot Duopoly Game with Distributed Time Delay,” Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, vol. 8, no. s1, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Fausto Cavalli, Ahmad Naimzada, and Marina Pireddu, “Effects of Size, Composition, and Evolutionary Pressure in Heterogeneous Cournot Oligopolies with Best Response Decisional Mechanisms,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.