- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 407219, 8 pages
On Caristi Type Maps and Generalized Distances with Applications
Department of Mathematics, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Kaohsiung 824, Taiwan
Received 3 July 2013; Accepted 5 August 2013
Academic Editor: E. Karapinar
Copyright © 2013 Wei-Shih Du. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei-Shih Du, and Erdal Karapinar, “A note on Caristi-type cyclic maps: related results and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 344, 2013.
- Wei-Shih Du, and Farshid Khojasteh, “New Results and Generalizations for Approximate Fixed Point Property and Their Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Weng-Seng Heng, Wei-Shih Du, and Chi-Lin Yen, “New Existence Results for Fixed Point Problem and Minimization Problem in Compact Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.