- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 408168, 8 pages
Commuting Quasihomogeneous Toeplitz Operator and Hankel Operator on Weighted Bergman Space
Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Maritime University, Shanghai 201306, China
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 1 July 2013
Academic Editor: Giovanni P. Galdi
Copyright © 2013 Jun Yang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Brown and P. R. Halmos, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 213, pp. 89–102, 1963/1964.
- S. Axler and Ž. Čučković, “Commuting Toeplitz operators with harmonic symbols,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 1991.
- Ž. Čučković and N. V. Rao, “Mellin transform, monomial symbols, and commuting Toeplitz operators,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 154, no. 1, pp. 195–214, 1998.
- I. Louhichi and L. Zakariasy, “On Toeplitz operators with quasihomogeneous symbols,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 248–257, 2005.
- Y. F. Lu and B. Zhang, “Commuting Hankel and Toeplitz operators on the Bergman space,” Chinese Annals of Mathematics A, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 519–530, 2011.
- B. Zhang, Y. Shi, and Y. Lu, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators on the polydisk,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 962313, 18 pages, 2011.
- B. Zhang and Y. Lu, “Toeplitz operators with quasihomogeneous symbols on the Bergman space of the unit ball,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 414201, 16 pages, 2012.
- X. Dong and Z. Zhou, “Commuting quasihomogeneous Toeplitz operators on the harmonic Bergman space,” Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, 2012.
- B. R. Choe, H. Koo, and Y. J. Lee, “Commuting Toeplitz operators on the polydisk,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 356, no. 5, pp. 1727–1749, 2004.
- Y. J. Lee, “Commuting Toeplitz operators on the Hardy space of the polydisk,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 189–197, 2010.
- J. Yang, L. Liu, and Y. Lu, “Algebraic properties of Toeplitz operators on the pluriharmonic Bergman space,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2013, Article ID 578436, 12 pages, 2013.
- N. L. Vasilevski, “Bergman space structure, commutative algebras of Toeplitz operators, and hyperbolic geometry,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 235–251, 2003.
- N. L. Vasilevski, Commutative Algebras of Toeplitz Operators on the Bergman Space, vol. 185 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2008.