- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 412709, 7 pages
Biharmonic and Quasi-Biharmonic Slant Surfaces in Lorentzian Complex Space Forms
School of Mathematics and Quantitative Economics, Dongbei University of Finance and Economics, Dalian 116025, China
Received 6 December 2012; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jaeyoung Chung
Copyright © 2013 Yu Fu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B.-Y. Chen, Pseudo-Riemannian Geometry, δ-Invariants and Applications, World Scientific Publishing, Hackensack, NJ, USA, 2011.
- B.-Y. Chen, Geometry of Slant Submanifolds, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 1990.
- B. Y. Chen and I. Mihai, “Classification of quasi-minimal slant surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 122, no. 4, pp. 307–328, 2009.
- K. Kenmotsu and D. Zhou, “The classification of the surfaces with parallel mean curvature vector in two-dimensional complex space forms,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 122, no. 2, pp. 295–317, 2000.
- K. Arslan, A. Carriazo, B.-Y. Chen, and C. Murathan, “On slant submanifolds of neutral Kaehler manifolds,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 561–584, 2010.
- B.-Y. Chen, “Minimal flat Lorentzian surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 73, no. 1-2, pp. 233–248, 2008.
- B.-Y. Chen, “Dependence of the Gauss-Codazzi equations and the Ricci equation of Lorentz surfaces,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 74, no. 3-4, pp. 341–349, 2009.
- B.-Y. Chen, “Nonlinear Klein-Gordon equations and Lorentzian minimal surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1–24, 2009.
- B.-Y. Chen and F. Dillen, “Classification of marginally trapped Lagrangian surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 48, no. 1, Article ID 013509, 23 pages, 2007.
- B.-Y. Chen and S. Ishikawa, “Biharmonic surfaces in pseudo-Euclidean spaces,” Memoirs of the Faculty of Science. Kyushu University A, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 323–347, 1991.
- B.-Y. Chen and S. Ishikawa, “Biharmonic pseudo-Riemannian submanifolds in pseudo-Euclidean spaces,” Kyushu Journal of Mathematics, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 167–185, 1998.
- B.-Y. Chen, “Black holes, marginally trapped surfaces and quasi-minimal surfaces,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 313–341, 2009.
- L. Vrancken, “Minimal Lagrangian submanifolds with constant sectional curvature in indefinite complex space forms,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 130, no. 5, pp. 1459–1466, 2002.
- S. Montaldo and C. Oniciuc, “A short survey on biharmonic maps between Riemannian manifolds,” Revista de la Unión Matemática Argentina, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 1–22, 2006.
- T. Sasahara, “Quasi-minimal Lagrangian surfaces whose mean curvature vectors are eigenvectors,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 185–196, 2005.
- T. Sasahara, “Quasi-biharmonic Lagrangian surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 192, no. 2, pp. 191–201, 2013.
- Y. Fu and Z. H. Hou, “Classification of pseudo-umbilical slant surfaces in Lorentzian complex space forms,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 1919–1938, 2011.
- T. Sasahara, “Biharmonic Lagrangian surfaces of constant mean curvature in complex space forms,” Glasgow Mathematical Journal, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 497–507, 2007.