- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 415319, 7 pages
Coefficient Estimates and Other Properties for a Class of Spirallike Functions Associated with a Differential Operator
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Atatürk University, 25240 Erzurum, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transylvania University of Braşov, Iuliu Maniu 50, 50091 Braşov, Romania
3Department of Mathematical Engineering, Faculty of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering, Yildiz Technical University, Davutpasa, 34210 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 17 February 2013; Accepted 16 May 2013
Academic Editor: Adem Kılıçman
Copyright © 2013 Halit Orhan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. J. Libera, “Univalent -spiral functions,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics., vol. 19, pp. 725–733, 1967.
- F. R. Keogh and E. P. Merkes, “A coefficient inequality for certain classes of analytic functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 20, pp. 8–12, 1969.
- L. Špaček, “Contribution à la théorie des functions univalents,” Casopis Pro Pestování Matematiky A Fysiky, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 12–19, 1932.
- M. Fekete and G. Szegö, “Eine bemerkung uber ungerade schlichte funktionen,” The Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 85–89.
- A. Pfluger, “The Fekete-Szegő inequality for complex parameters,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 7, no. 1–3, pp. 149–160, 1986.
- E. Deniz and H. Orhan, “The Fekete-Szegö problem for a generalized subclass of analytic functions,” Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 37–47, 2010.
- E. Deniz, M. Çağlar, and H. Orhan, “The Fekete-Szegö problem for a class of analytic functions defined by Dziok-Srivastava operator,” Kodai Mathematical Journal, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 439–462, 2012.
- A. K. Mishra and P. Gochhayat, “Fekete-Szegö problem for a class defined by an integral operator,” Kodai Mathematical Journal, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 310–328, 2010.
- H. Orhan, E. Deniz, and D. Raducanu, “The Fekete-Szegö problem for subclasses of analytic functions defined by a differential operator related to conic domains,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 283–295, 2010.
- H. Orhan, E. Deniz, and M. Çağlar, “Fekete-Szegö problem for certain subclasses of analytic functions,” Demonstratio Mathematica, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 835–846, 2012.
- H. M. Srivastava, A. K. Mishra, and M. K. Das, “The Fekete-Szegő problem for a subclass of close-to-convex functions,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 145–163, 2001.
- P. Wiatrowski, “The coefficients of a certain family of holomorphic functions,” Zeszyty Naukowe Uniwersytetu Lodzkiego Nauki Matematyczno Przyrodniczego Seria, no. 39, pp. 75–85, 1971.
- D. Răducanu and H. Orhan, “Subclasses of analytic functions defined by a generalized differential operator,” International Journal of Mathematical Analysis, vol. 4, no. 1–4, pp. 1–15, 2010.
- G. Sălăgean, “Subclasses of univalent functions,” in Complex Analysis—5th Romanian-Finnish seminar, vol. 1013 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 362–372, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1983.
- F. M. Al-Oboudi, “On univalent functions defined by a generalized Sălăgean operator,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 25–28, pp. 1429–1436, 2004.
- G. Murugusundaramoorthy, “Subordination results for spiral-like functions associated with the Srivastava-Attiya operator,” Integral Transforms and Special Functions, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 97–103, 2012.
- O. S. Kwon and S. Owa, “The subordination theorem for -spirallike functions of order ,” Sūrikaisekikenkyūsho Kōkyūroku, no. 1276, pp. 19–24, 2002.
- H. Silverman, “Sufficient conditions for spiral-likeness,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 641–644, 1989.
- Z. Nehari, Conformal Mapping, McGraw-Hill, London, UK, 1952.