- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419053, 7 pages
Well-Posedness for Generalized Set Equilibrium Problems
Department of Occupational Safety and Health, College of Public Health, China Medical University, Taichung 40421, Taiwan
Received 14 July 2013; Accepted 13 September 2013
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Yen-Cherng Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. N. Tihonov, “Stability of a problem of optimization of functionals,” Akademija Nauk SSSR, vol. 6, pp. 631–634, 1966.
- L. C. Ceng and Y. C. Lin, “Metric characterizations of -well-posedness for a system of mixed quasivariational-like inequalities in Banach spaces,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 264721, 22 pages, 2012.
- A. L. Dontchev and T. Zolezzi, Well-Posed Optimization Problems, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- E. Bednarczuk and J.-P. Penot, “Metrically well-set minimization problems,” Applied Mathematics and Optimization, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 273–285, 1992.
- G. P. Crespi, A. Guerraggio, and M. Rocca, “Well posedness in vector optimization problems and vector variational inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 132, no. 1, pp. 213–226, 2007.
- M. Furi and A. Vignoli, “About well-posed minimization problems for functionals in metric spaces,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 225–229, 1970.
- T. Zolezzi, “Well-posedness criteria in optimization with application to the calculus of variations,” Nonlinear Analysis:Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 437–453, 1995.
- E. Miglierina and E. Molho, “Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization,” Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 375–385, 2003.
- E. Bednarczuk, “An approach to well-posedness in vector optimization: consequences to stability,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 23, no. 1-2, pp. 107–122, 1994.
- M. Bianchi, G. Kassay, and R. Pini, “Well-posedness for vector equilibrium problems,” Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 171–182, 2009.
- L. C. Ceng, N. Hadjisavvas, S. Schaible, and J. C. Yao, “Well-posedness for mixed quasivariational-like inequalities,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 139, no. 1, pp. 109–125, 2008.
- L. C. Ceng and J. C. Yao, “Well-posedness of generalized mixed variational inequalities, inclusion problems and fixed-point problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 12, pp. 4585–4603, 2008.
- Y.-P. Fang, N.-J. Huang, and J.-C. Yao, “Well-posedness of mixed variational inequalities, inclusion problems and fixed point problems,” Journal of Global Optimization, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 117–133, 2008.
- K. Kimura, Y.-C. Liou, S.-Y. Wu, and J.-C. Yao, “Well-posedness for parametric vector equilibrium problems with applications,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 313–327, 2008.
- L. Q. Anh, P. Q. Khanh, D. T. M. van, and J.-C. Yao, “Well-posedness for vector quasiequilibria,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 13, no. 2B, pp. 713–737, 2009.
- C. Berge, Topological Spaces, Macmillan, New York, NY, USA, 1963.
- J.-P. Aubin and A. Cellina, Differential Inclusions, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- F. Ferro, “Optimization and stability results through cone lower semicontinuity,” Set-Valued Analysis, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 365–375, 1997.
- Y.-C. Lin, Q. H. Ansari, and H.-C. Lai, “Minimax theorems for set-valued mappings under cone-convexities,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 310818, 26 pages, 2012.