- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 420605, 10 pages
Study of the Method of Multi-Frequency Signal Detection Based on the Adaptive Stochastic Resonance
1College of Electrical and Information Engineering, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
2Jiangsu Meteorological Observatory, Nanjing 210008, China
3College of Information and Control, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
Received 1 January 2013; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Xuerong Mao
Copyright © 2013 Zhenyu Lu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Witzke, “Linear and widely linear filtering applied to iterative detection of generalized MIMO signals,” Annales des Telecommunications, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 113–117, 2005.
- R. Benzi, A. Sutera, and A. Vulpiani, “The mechanism of stochastic resonance,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. L453–L457, 1981.
- F. Duan and D. Abbott, “Binary modulated signal detection in a bistable receiver with stochastic resonance,” Physica A, vol. 376, no. 1-2, pp. 173–190, 2007.
- C. Y. Chen, M. H. Ma, B. Zhao, S. F. Xie, and B. R. Xiang, “Stochastic resonance algorithm applied to quantitative analysis for weak liquid chromatographic signal of pyrene in water samples,” International Journal of Environmental Analytical Chemistry, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 112–119, 2011.
- W. Wei, X. Suyun, and X. Shaofei, “An adaptive single-well stochastic resonance algorithm applied to trace analysis of clenbuterol in human urine,” Molecules, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1929–1938, 2012.
- L.-F. Li and J.-Y. Zhu, “Gravitational wave detection: stochastic resonance method with matched filtering,” General Relativity and Gravitation, vol. 43, no. 11, pp. 2991–3000, 2011.
- F. Guo and Y. R. Zhou, “Stochastic resonance in a stochastic bistable system subject to additive white noise and dichotomous noise,” Physica A, vol. 388, no. 17, pp. 3371–3376, 2009.
- H. Yan, W. Tai-yong, W. Jian, and Z. Pan, “Mechanical fault diagnosis based on the cascaded bistable stochastic resonance and multi-fractal,” Journal of Vibration Shock, vol. 31, no. 8, pp. 181–185, 2012.
- P. Ping, Y. Ping, and H. Zhaoxia, “Speaker recognition method based on stochastic resonance,” Telecommunications Science, vol. 26, no. S2, pp. 74–78, 2010.
- J. W. Mo, S. Ouyang, H. L. Xiao, and X. Y. Sun, “High sensitive GPS signal acquisition algorithm based on stochastic resonance,” Systems Engineering and Electronics, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 838–841, 2011.
- Z. S. Chen and Y. M. Yang, “Stochastic resonance mechanism for wideband and low frequency vibration energy harvesting based on piezoelectric cantilever beams,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 60, no. 7, Article ID 074301, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Y. G. Leng, “Mechanism of parameter-adjusted stochastic resonance based on Kramers rate,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 58, no. 8, pp. 5196–5200, 2009.
- G. Q. Zhu, K. Ding, Y. Zhang, and Y. Zhao, “Experimental research of weak signal detection based on the stochastic resonance of nonlinear system,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 59, no. 5, pp. 3001–3006, 2010.
- Y. Hasegawa and M. Arita, “Escape process and stochastic resonance under noise intensity fluctuation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 375, no. 39, pp. 336–372, 2011.
- H. Gang, G. Nicolis, and C. Nicolis, “Periodically forced Fokker-Planck equation and stochastic resonance,” Physical Review A, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 2030–2041, 1990.
- L. Yonggang and W. Tai-yong, “Numerical research of twice sampling stochastic resonance for the detection of a weak signal submerged in a heavy Noise,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 2432–2437, 2003.
- F. Chunfeng, G. Ke, C. Xin-wu, and G. Jiantao, “Application of frequency-shifted and re-scaling adaptive stochastic resonance in signal detection,” Journal of Xinyang Normal University, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 415–419, 2010.
- Q. Mao, M. Lin, and Y. Zheng, “Study of weak multi-frequencies signal detection based on stochastic resonance,” Journal of Basic Science and Engineering, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 86–91, 2008.
- Y. G. Leng, T. Y. Wang, Y. Guo, and Z. Y. Wu, “Study of the property of the parameters of bistable stochastic resonance,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 30–35, 2007.
- J. F. Wang, F. Liu, J. Y. Wang, G. Chen, and W. Wang, “Frequency characteristics of the input thresholds of stochastic resonant systems,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 46, no. 12, pp. 2311–2312, 1997.
- X. Jingsong, Weak Signal Deteetion Based on the theory of Stoehastic Resonance, Lanzhou University Of Information and Communication Engineering, Gansu, China, 2008.
- G. L. Zhang and F. Z. Wang, “Research of multiple signals in stochastic resonance system,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 21, no. 13, pp. 4190–4193, 2009.
- Y. G. Leng, T. Y. Wang, X. D. Qin, R. X. Li, and Y. Guo, “Power spectrum research of twice sampling stochastic resonance response in a bistable system,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 717–723, 2004.
- Y. G. Leng, Y. S. Leng, T. Y. Wang, and Y. Guo, “Numerical analysis and engineering application of large parameter stochastic resonance,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 292, no. 3-5, pp. 788–801, 2006.
- Y. Dingxin, H. Zheng, and Y. Yongmin, “The analysis of stochastic resonance of periodic signal with large parameters,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 61, no. 8, Article ID 080501, 2012.