- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 421031, 7 pages
Some Geometric Properties of the Domain of the Double Sequential Band Matrix in the Sequence Space
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Fatih University, The Hadımköy Campus, Büyükçekmece, 34500 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 2 January 2013; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Józef Banaś
Copyright © 2013 Havva Nergiz and Feyzi Başar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. J. Maddox, “Spaces of strongly summable sequences,” The Quarterly Journal of Mathematics. Oxford, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 345–355, 1967.
- S. Simons, “The sequence spaces and ,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 422–436, 1965.
- H. Nakano, “Modulared sequence spaces,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 508–512, 1951.
- H. Nergiz and F. Başar, “Some topological and geometric properties of the domain of the double sequential band matrix in the sequence space ,” AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 1470, no. 1, pp. 163–168, 2012.
- P. D. Srivastava and S. Kumar, “Fine spectrum of the generalized difference operator on sequence space ,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 221–233, 2010.
- P. D. Srivastava and S. Kumar, “Fine spectrum of the generalized difference operator on sequence space ,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 11, pp. 6407–6414, 2012.
- B. L. Panigrahi and P. D. Srivastava, “Spectrum and fine spectrum of generalized second order difference operator on sequence space ,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 57–74, 2011.
- A. M. Akhmedov and S. R. El-Shabrawy, “On the fine spectrum of the operator over the sequence space ,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 2994–3002, 2011.
- H. Nergiz and F. Başar, “Domain of the double sequential band matrix in the sequence space ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis. In press.
- S. Chen, “Geometry of Orlicz spaces,” Dissertationes Mathematicae, vol. 356, pp. 1–224, 1996.
- J. Diestel, Geometry of Banach Spaces—Selected Topics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1984.
- L. Maligranda, Orlicz Spaces and Interpolation, Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan, Poland, 1985.
- F. Başar, B. Altay, and M. Mursaleen, “Some generalizations of the space of -bounded variation sequences,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods &Applications, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 273–287, 2008.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some generalizations of the sequence space ,” Iranian Journal of Science and Technology. Transaction A, vol. 30, no. A2, pp. 175–190, 2006.
- C. Aydın and F. Başar, “Some topological and geometric properties of the domain of the generalized difference matrix in the sequence space ,” Thai Journal of Mathematics. In press.