- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 423154, 11 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of a Chemostat Model with Stochastic Perturbation on the Dilution Rate
1College of Science, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2Mathematics, FEIS, Swinburne University of Technology, P.O. Box 218 (H38) Hawthorn, VIC 3122, Australia
Received 4 October 2012; Revised 1 January 2013; Accepted 4 January 2013
Academic Editor: Ivanka Stamova
Copyright © 2013 Chaoqun Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jinqing Zhao, Maoxing Liu, Wanwan Wang, and Panzu Yang, “The Stability of SI Epidemic Model in Complex Networks with Stochastic Perturbation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Dan Li, Jing'an Cui, and Guohua Song, “Permanence and extinction for a single-species system with jump-diffusion,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2015.
- Chaoqun Xu, and Sanling Yuan, “Competition in the chemostat: A stochastic multi-species model and its asymptotic behavior,” Mathematical Biosciences, 2016.
- Qiumei Zhang, and Daqing Jiang, “Competitive exclusion in a stochastic chemostat model with Holling type II functional response,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, 2016.
- Liang Wang, Daqing Jiang, and Donal O’Regan, “The periodic solutions of a stochastic chemostat model with periodic washout rate,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2016.