- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 425031, 10 pages
Pullback Attractors for Nonautonomous 2D-Navier-Stokes Models with Variable Delays
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 5 January 2013; Accepted 30 March 2013
Academic Editor: de Dai
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoli Liu and Yejuan Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. E. Kloeden, and Yejuan Wang, “Pullback attractors of a multi-valued process generated by parabolic differential equations with unbounded delays,” Nonlinear Analysis-Theory Methods & Applications, vol. 90, pp. 86–95, 2013.
- Bin Guo, Zhu Wang, Zhiwen Yu, Yu Wang, Neil Y. Yen, Runhe Huang, and Xingshe Zhou, “Mobile Crowd Sensing and Computing: The Review of an Emerging Human-Powered Sensing Paradigm,” Acm Computing Surveys, vol. 48, no. 1, 2015.
- Sandro Marcos Guzzo, and Gabriela Planas, “Existence of solutions for a class of Navier-Stokes equations with infinite delay,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 94, no. 4, pp. 840–855, 2015.
- Hanxi Wang, Jianling Xu, Haixia Yu, Xuejun Liu, Wei Yin, Yuanyuan Liu, Zhongwei Liu, and Tian Zhang, “Study of the application and methods for the comprehensive treatment of municipal solid waste in northeastern China,” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 52, pp. 1881–1889, 2015.