- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 425031, 10 pages
Pullback Attractors for Nonautonomous 2D-Navier-Stokes Models with Variable Delays
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 5 January 2013; Accepted 30 March 2013
Academic Editor: de Dai
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoli Liu and Yejuan Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Constantin and C. Foias, Navier-Stokes Equations, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, Ill, USA, 1988.
- P. Marín-Rubio and J. C. Robinson, “Attractors for the stochastic 3D Navier-Stokes equations,” Stochastics and Dynamics, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 279–297, 2003.
- R. Temam, Navier-Stokes Equations: Theory and Numerical Analysis, vol. 2, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2nd edition, 1979.
- T. Caraballo and J. Real, “Attractors for 2D-Navier-Stokes models with delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. 271–297, 2004.
- P. Marín-Rubio and J. Real, “Pullback attractors for 2D-Navier-Stokes equations with delays in continuous and sub-linear operators,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 989–1006, 2010.
- T. Caraballo, P. Marín-Rubio, and J. Valero, “Autonomous and non-autonomous attractors for differential equations with delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 208, no. 1, pp. 9–41, 2005.
- T. Caraballo, P. Marín-Rubio, and J. Valero, “Attractors for differential equations with unbounded delays,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 239, no. 2, pp. 311–342, 2007.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. Verduyn-Lunel, Introduction to Functional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- J. Mallet-Paret and G. R. Sell, “Systems of differential delay equations: floquet multipliers and discrete Lyapunov functions,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 385–440, 1996.
- J. Mallet-Paret and G. R. Sell, “The Poincaré-Bendixson theorem for monotone cyclic feedback systems with delay,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 441–489, 1996.
- T. Caraballo, M. J. Garrido-Atienza, B. Schmalfuß, and J. Valero, “Non-autonomous and random attractors for delay random semilinear equations without uniqueness,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 415–443, 2008.
- T. Caraballo and P. E. Kloeden, “Non-autonomous attractor for integro-differential evolution equations,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems S, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 17–36, 2009.
- T. Caraballo, P. E. Kloeden, and J. Real, “Pullback and forward attractors for a damped wave equation with delays,” Stochastics and Dynamics, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 405–423, 2004.
- T. Caraballo, G. Łukaszewicz, and J. Real, “Pullback attractors for asymptotically compact non-autonomous dynamical systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods and Applications A, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 484–498, 2006.
- D. N. Cheban, P. E. Kloeden, and B. Schmalfuß, “The relationship between pullback, forward and global attractors of nonautonomous dynamical systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 9–28, 2002.
- V. V. Chepyzhov and M. I. Vishik, Attractors for Equations of Mathematical Physics, vol. 49, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 2002.
- P. E. Kloeden and B. Schmalfuß, “Asymptotic behaviour of nonautonomous difference inclusions,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 275–280, 1998.
- P. E. Kloeden and J. A. Langa, “Flattening, squeezing and the existence of random attractors,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A, vol. 463, no. 2077, pp. 163–181, 2007.
- Y. Wang, C. Zhong, and S. Zhou, “Pullback attractors of nonautonomous dynamical systems,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 587–614, 2006.
- Y. J. Wang and P. E. Kloeden, “The uniform attractor of a multi-valued process generated by reaction-diffusion delay equations on an unbounded domain,” Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems A. In press.
- Y. Wang and S. Zhou, “Kernel sections on multi-valued processes with application to the nonlinear reaction-diffusion equations in unbounded domains,” Quarterly of Applied Mathematics, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 343–378, 2009.
- C.-K. Zhong, M.-H. Yang, and C.-Y. Sun, “The existence of global attractors for the norm-to-weak continuous semigroup and application to the nonlinear reaction-diffusion equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 367–399, 2006.
- R. Temam, Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems in Mechanics and Physics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1988.