- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426462, 8 pages
Fractional Complex Transform and exp-Function Methods for Fractional Differential Equations
1Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Art-Science Faculty, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, 26480 Eskişehir, Turkey
2Dumlupınar University, School of Applied Sciences, Department of Management Information Systems, 43100 Kütahya, Turkey
3Yildiz Technical University, Education Faculty, Department of Mathematics Education, 34220 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 1 March 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Ahmet Bekir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmet Bekir, Esin Aksoy, and Adem C. Cevikel, “Exact solutions of nonlinear time fractional partial differential equations by sub-equation method,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Özkan Güner, “The -expansion method using modified Riemann–Liouville derivative for some space-time fractional differential equations,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, Özkan Güner, and Burcu Ayhan, “Exact solutions of some systems of fractional differential-difference equations,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Ozkan Guner, “Analytical Approach for the Space-time Nonlinear Partial Differential Fractional Equation,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 7-8, pp. 463–470, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Ahmet Bekir, “Exact solutions of some fractional differential equations arising in mathematical biology,” International Journal of Biomathematics, pp. 1550003, 2014.
- Wei Li, Huizhang Yang, and Bin He, “Exact Solutions of Fractional Burgers and Cahn-Hilliard Equations Using Extended Fractional Riccati Expansion Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Dursun Eser, “Exact Solutions of the Space Time Fractional Symmetric Regularized Long Wave Equation Using Different Methods,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Adem C. Cevikel, “A Procedure to Construct Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Seyma Tuluce Demiray, Yusuf Pandir, and Hasan Bulut, “Generalized Kudryashov Method for Time-Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.