- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 426462, 8 pages
Fractional Complex Transform and exp-Function Methods for Fractional Differential Equations
1Eskisehir Osmangazi University, Art-Science Faculty, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, 26480 Eskişehir, Turkey
2Dumlupınar University, School of Applied Sciences, Department of Management Information Systems, 43100 Kütahya, Turkey
3Yildiz Technical University, Education Faculty, Department of Mathematics Education, 34220 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 1 March 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mustafa Bayram
Copyright © 2013 Ahmet Bekir et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [22 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmet Bekir, Esin Aksoy, and Adem C. Cevikel, “Exact solutions of nonlinear time fractional partial differential equations by sub-equation method,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Özkan Güner, “The -expansion method using modified Riemann–Liouville derivative for some space-time fractional differential equations,” Ain Shams Engineering Journal, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, Özkan Güner, and Burcu Ayhan, “Exact solutions of some systems of fractional differential-difference equations,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Ozkan Guner, “Analytical Approach for the Space-time Nonlinear Partial Differential Fractional Equation,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 7-8, pp. 463–470, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Ahmet Bekir, “Exact solutions of some fractional differential equations arising in mathematical biology,” International Journal of Biomathematics, pp. 1550003, 2014.
- Wei Li, Huizhang Yang, and Bin He, “Exact Solutions of Fractional Burgers and Cahn-Hilliard Equations Using Extended Fractional Riccati Expansion Method,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Dursun Eser, “Exact Solutions of the Space Time Fractional Symmetric Regularized Long Wave Equation Using Different Methods,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Özkan Güner, and Adem C. Cevikel, “A Procedure to Construct Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Seyma Tuluce Demiray, Yusuf Pandir, and Hasan Bulut, “Generalized Kudryashov Method for Time-Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Ozkan Guner, “Singular and non-topological soliton solutions for nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 100201, 2015.
- Ahmet Bekir, and Esin Aksoy, “Application of the Subequation Method to Some Differential Equations of Time-Fractional Order,” Journal Of Computational And Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Ozkan Guner, Ahmet Bekir, and Adem C. Cevikel, “A variety of exact solutions for the time fractional Cahn-Allen equation,” European Physical Journal Plus, vol. 130, no. 7, 2015.
- S. Sahoo, and S. Saha Ray, “New approach to find exact solutions of time-fractional Kuramoto–Sivashinsky equation,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2015.
- Ahmet Bekir, Ozkan Guner, and Omer Unsal, “The First Integral Method for Exact Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” Journal Of Computational And Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Esin Aksoy, Adem C. Çevikel, and Ahmet Bekir, “Soliton solutions of (2+1)-dimensional time-fractional Zoomeron equation,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, vol. 127, no. 17, pp. 6933–6942, 2016.
- S. Sahoo, and S. Saha Ray, “A new method for exact solutions of variant types of time-fractional Korteweg-de Vries equations in shallow water waves,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2016.
- Melike Kaplan, Arzu Akbulut, and Ahmet Bekir, “Solving Space-Time Fractional Differential Equations by Using Modified Simple Equation Method,” Communications in Theoretical Physics, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 563–568, 2016.
- Ahmet Bekir, Ozkan Guner, Burcu Ayhan, and Adem C. Cevikel, “Exact Solutions for Fractional Differential-Difference Equations by (G '/G)-Expansion Method with Modified Riemann-Liouville Derivative,” Advances In Applied Mathematics And Mechanics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 293–305, 2016.
- Ozkan Guner, and Ahmet Bekir, “Bright and dark soliton solutions for some nonlinear fractional differential equations,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 030203, 2016.
- S. Sahoo, and S. Saha Ray, “New solitary wave solutions of time-fractional coupled Jaulent–Miodek equation by using two reliable methods,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2016.
- Ozkan Guner, and Ahmet Bekir, “On the concept of exact solution for nonlinear differential equations of fractional-order,” Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2016.
- Esin Aksoy, Melike Kaplan, and Ahmet Bekir, “Exponential rational function method for space–time fractional differential equations,” Waves in Random and Complex Media, pp. 1–10, 2016.