- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 427521, 12 pages
Numerical Solution of Higher Order Boundary Value Problems
1Department of Mathematics, University of the Punjab, Lahore 54590, Pakistan
2Department of Mathematics, University of Education, Okara Campus, Okara 56300, Pakistan
Received 27 December 2012; Revised 5 April 2013; Accepted 6 April 2013
Academic Editor: Hossein Jafari
Copyright © 2013 Shahid S. Siddiqi and Muzammal Iftikhar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, and Muzammal Iftikhar, “Variational Iteration Method for the Solution of Seventh Order Boundary Value Problems using He’s Polynomials,” Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 2014.
- Mustafa Inc, and Ali Akgül, “Numerical Solution of Seventh-Order Boundary Value Problems by a Novel Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Md. Shafiqul Islam, and Md. Bellal Hossain, “Numerical solutions of eighth order BVP by the Galerkin residual technique with Bernstein and Legendre polynomials,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 261, pp. 48–59, 2015.