- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 431717, 5 pages
Connectedness of Solution Sets for Weak Vector Variational Inequalities on Unbounded Closed Convex Sets
Department of Mathematics, Guangxi Normal University, Guilin, Guangxi 541004, China
Received 20 January 2013; Revised 27 March 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Ngai-Ching Wong
Copyright © 2013 Ren-you Zhong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Giannessi, “Theorems of alternative, quadratic programs and complementarity problems,” in Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, pp. 151–186, Wiley, Chichester, UK, 1980.
- G. Y. Chen, “Existence of solutions for a vector variational inequality: an extension of the Hartmann-Stampacchia theorem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 445–456, 1992.
- G. Y. Chen and S. J. Li, “Existence of solutions for a generalized vector quasivariational inequality,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 321–334, 1996.
- A. Daniilidis and N. Hadjisavvas, “Existence theorems for vector variational inequalities,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 473–481, 1996.
- F. Giannessi, G. Mastronei, and L. Pellegrini, “On the theory of vector optimization and variational inequalities,” in Image Space Analysis and Separation, Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria: Mathematical Theories, F. F. Giannessi, Ed., Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1999.
- Y. Cheng, “On the connectedness of the solution set for the weak vector variational inequality,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 260, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2001.
- X. H. Gong, “Connectedness of the solution sets and scalarization for vector equilibrium problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 133, no. 2, pp. 151–161, 2007.
- X. H. Gong and J. C. Yao, “Connectedness of the set of efficient solutions for generalized systems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 138, no. 2, pp. 189–196, 2008.
- B. Chen, Q.-y. Liu, Z.-b. Liu, and N.-j. Huang, “Connectedness of approximate solutions set for vector equilibrium problems in Hausdorff topological vector spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, article 36, 2011.
- G. M. Lee, D. S. Kim, B. S. Lee, and N. D. Yen, “Vector variational inequality as a tool for studying vector optimization problems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 745–765, 1998.
- G. M. Lee and I. J. Bu, “On solution sets for a±ne vector variational inequality,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 63, pp. 1847–1855, 2005.
- G. Jameson, Ordered Linear Spaces, vol. 141 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1970.
- R. Hu and Y.-P. Fang, “On the nonemptiness and compactness of the solution sets for vector variational inequalities,” Optimization, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 1107–1116, 2010.
- X. X. Huang, Y. P. Fang, and X. Q. Yang, “Characterizing the nonemptiness and compactness of the solution set of a vector variational inequality by scalarization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2012.
- J.-P. Crouzeix, “Pseudomonotone variational inequality problems: existence of solutions,” Mathematical Programming, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 305–314, 1997.
- J.-P. Aubin, Mathematical Methods of Game and Economic Theory, vol. 7 of Studies in Mathematics and its Applications, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1979.
- A. R. Warburton, “Quasiconcave vector maximization: connectedness of the sets of Pareto-optimal and weak Pareto-optimal alternatives,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 537–557, 1983.