- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 432402, 5 pages
A New Fixed Point Theorem and Applications
1Department of Economic Mathematics, South Western University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, Sichuan 610074, China
2College of Mathematics and Software Science, Sichuan Normal University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610068, China
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 1 February 2013
Academic Editor: Jen-Chih Yao
Copyright © 2013 Min Fang and Xie Ping Ding. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Tarafdar, “A fixed point theorem and equilibrium point of an abstract economy,” Journal of Mathematical Economics, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 211–218, 1991.
- K. Q. Lan and J. Webb, “New fixed point theorems for a family of mappings and applications to problems on sets with convex sections,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 1127–1132, 1998.
- Q. H. Ansari and J.-C. Yao, “A fixed point theorem and its applications to a system of variational inequalities,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 433–442, 1999.
- Q. H. Ansari, A. Idzik, and J.-C. Yao, “Coincidence and fixed point theorems with applications,” Topological Methods in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 191–202, 2000.
- X. P. Ding and K.-K. Tan, “Fixed point theorems and equilibria of noncompact generalized games,” in Fixed Point Theory and Applications, pp. 80–96, World Sicence, Singapore, 1992.
- X. P. Ding, “Continuous selection, collectively fixed points and system of coincidence theorems in product topological spaces,” Acta Mathematica Sinica, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 1629–1638, 2006.
- L.-J. Lin and Q. H. Ansari, “Collective fixed points and maximal elements with applications to abstract economies,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. 455–472, 2004.
- P. Q. Khanh, V. S. T. Long, and N. H. Quan, “Continuous selections, collectively fixed points and weak Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz mappings in optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 151, no. 3, pp. 552–572, 2011.
- X. P. Ding and L. Wang, “Fixed points, minimax inequalities and equilibria of noncompact abstract economies in FC-spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 730–746, 2008.
- X. P. Ding, “Collective fixed points, generalized games and systems of generalized quasi-variational inclusion problems in topological spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 73, no. 6, pp. 1834–1841, 2010.
- G. X.-Z. Yuan, KKM Theory and Applications in Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 218, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- M. Balaj, “Weakly -KKM mappings, -KKM property, and minimax inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 294, no. 1, pp. 237–245, 2004.
- M. Balaj and D. O'Regan, “Weak-equilibrium problems in -convex spaces,” Rendiconti del Circolo Matematico di Palermo, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 103–117, 2008.
- G.-S. Tang, Q.-B. Zhang, and C.-Z. Cheng, “---KKM mapping, intersection theorems and minimax inequalities in FC-space,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 334, no. 2, pp. 1481–1491, 2007.
- N. X. Hai, P. Q. Khanh, and N. H. Quan, “Some existence theorems in nonlinear analysis for mappings on GFC-spaces and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. 6170–6181, 2009.
- P. Q. Khanh and N. H. Quan, “Intersection theorems, coincidence theorems and maximal-element theorems in GFC-spaces,” Optimization, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 115–124, 2010.
- P. Q. Khanh and N. H. Quan, “General existence theorems, alternative theorems and applications to minimax problems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 2706–2715, 2010.
- S. Park, “Continuous selection theorems in generalized convex spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 20, no. 5-6, pp. 567–583, 1999.
- K.-K. Tan, “Comparison theorems on minimax inequalities, variational inequalities, and fixed point theorems,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 555–562, 1983.
- S. Park, “Generalized Fan-Browder fixed point theorems and their applications,” in Collection of Papers Dedicated to J. G. Park, pp. 51–77, 1989.
- F.-C. Liu, “On a form of KKM principle and Sup Inf Sup inequalities of von Neumann and of Ky Fan type,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 155, no. 2, pp. 420–436, 1991.
- I. Kim, “KKM theorem and minimax inequalities in -convex spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis Forum, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 135–142, 2001.