- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 452549, 12 pages
Adaptive Synchronization for Two Different Stochastic Chaotic Systems with Unknown Parameters via a Sliding Mode Controller
1Department of Mathematics, Hunan First Normal University, Changsha 410205, China
2College of Mathematics and Econometrics, Hunan University, Changsha 410082, China
3Hunan Women's University, Changsha 410003, China
Received 31 January 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: René Yamapi
Copyright © 2013 Zengyun Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- T. L. Carroll and L. M. Pecora, “Synchronizing chaotic circuits,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 453–456, 1991.
- L. Kocarev and U. Parlitz, “General approach for chaotic synchronization with applications to communication,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 74, no. 25, pp. 5028–5031, 1995.
- Y. Yu and S. Zhang, “Adaptive backstepping synchronization of uncertain chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 643–649, 2004.
- H. Salarieh and M. Shahrokhi, “Adaptive synchronization of two different chaotic systems with time varying unknown parameters,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 125–136, 2008.
- K. Konishi, M. Hirai, and H. Kokame, “Sliding mode control for a class of chaotic systems,” Physics Letters, Section A, vol. 245, no. 6, pp. 511–517, 1998.
- J. M. Nazzal and A. N. Natsheh, “Chaos control using sliding-mode theory,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 695–702, 2007.
- J. Alvarez-Gallegos, “Nonlinear regulation of a Lorenz system by feedback linearization techniques,” Dynamics and Control, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 277–298, 1994.
- A. Alasty and H. Salarieh, “Nonlinear feedback control of chaotic pendulum in presence of saturation effect,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 292–304, 2007.
- A. Alasty and H. Salarieh, “Controlling the chaos using fuzzy estimation of OGY and Pyragas controllers,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 379–392, 2005.
- N. Luo and M. de la Sen, “State feedback sliding mode control of a class of uncertain time delay systems,” IEE Proceedings D, vol. 140, no. 4, pp. 261–274, 1993.
- N. Luo, M. de la Sen, and J. Rodellar, “Robust stabilization of a class of uncertain time delay systems in sliding mode,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 59–74, 1997.
- M. Pourmahmood, S. Khanmohammadi, and G. Alizadeh, “Synchronization of two different uncertain chaotic systems with unknown parameters using a robust adaptive sliding mode controller,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 2853–2868, 2011.
- M. P. Aghababa, S. Khanmohammadi, and G. Alizadeh, “Finite-time synchronization of two different chaotic systems with unknown parameters via sliding mode technique,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 3080–3091, 2011.
- L. Billings, E. M. Bollt, and I. B. Schwartz, “Phase-space transport of stochastic chaos in population dynamics of virus spread,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 88, no. 23, pp. 2341011–2341014, 2002.
- W. J. Freeman, “A proposed name for aperiodic brain activity: stochastic chaos,” Neural Networks, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 11–13, 2000.
- X. Z. Mou, W. N. Zhou, L. Pan, and Q. Zhu, “Synchronization control of stochastically coupled neural networks with mixed time-delays,” in Proceedings of the Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC '09), pp. 3156–3161, June 2009.
- Y. Tang, R. Qiu, J.-A. Fang, Q. Miao, and M. Xia, “Adaptive lag synchronization in unknown stochastic chaotic neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 24, pp. 4425–4433, 2008.
- X. S. Yang, Q. X. Zhu, and C. X. Huang, “Lag stochastic synchronization of chaotic mixed time-delayed neural networks with uncertain parameters or perturbations,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, no. 10, pp. 1617–1625, 2011.
- Z. Y. Wang and L. H. Huang, “Robust decentralized adaptive control for stochastic delayed Hopfield neural networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 74, pp. 3695–3699, 2011.
- C. X. Huang, P. Chen, Y. He, L. Huang, and W. Tan, “Almost sure exponential stability of delayed Hopfield neural networks,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 7, pp. 701–705, 2008.
- C. X. Huang and J. D. Cao, “Almost sure exponential stability of stochastic cellular neural networks with unbounded distributed delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 72, no. 13–15, pp. 3352–3356, 2009.
- Y. Z. Sun and J. Ruan, “Synchronization between two different chaotic systems with noise perturbation,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 19, no. 7, Article ID 070513, 2010.
- H. Salarieh and A. Alasty, “Adaptive chaos synchronization in Chua's systems with noisy parameters,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 79, no. 3, pp. 233–241, 2008.
- H. Salarieh and A. Alasty, “Control of stochastic chaos using sliding mode method,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 135–145, 2009.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equation and Application, Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- R. Z. Khasminskii, Stochastic Stability of Differential Equations, vol. 7 of Monographs and Textbooks on Mechanics of Solids and Fluids: Mechanics and Analysis, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1980.
- X. Mao, “A note on the LaSalle-type theorems for stochastic differential delay equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 268, no. 1, pp. 125–142, 2002.
- Y. Shen, Q. Luo, and X. Mao, “The improved LaSalle-type theorems for stochastic functional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 318, no. 1, pp. 134–154, 2006.
- M. Chen and W. H. Chen, “Robust adaptive neural network synchronization controller design for a class of time delay uncertain chaotic systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 2716–2724, 2009.