- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 456530, 4 pages
Dynamics of a Family of Nonlinear Delay Difference Equations
1College of Electrical Engineering, Guangxi University, Nanning, Guangxi 530004, China
2College of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangxi University, Nanning, Guangxi 530004, China
3Department of Mathematics, Guangxi College of Finance and Economics, Nanning, Guangxi 530003, China
Received 16 March 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: Zhenkun Huang
Copyright © 2013 Qiuli He et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wu-Sheng Wang, “Some Difference Inequalities for Iterated Sums with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Hongjian Xi, Taixiang Sun, Bin Qin, and Hui Wu, “Global Behavior of the Difference Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.